What happens if the cycle is not accurate?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TDMasterpiece, Mar 27, 2013.

1. #1 TDMasterpiece, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    Let's say for example I left the light for over 23 hours because I overslept. or if i went out and I gave 10 hours of dark instead of 8..?

2. Not sure why you would only give any plant 8 hours of light (either 18/6 - 24/0 for veg and 12/12 for flower) but what I would do is pick one and go buy a damn timer ;)

3. not 8 hours of light........... dark*******
    typo.

4. as long as this doesn't happen on a regular basis, you should be fine. this happens to folks quite a bit....

5. If the power goes out once its fine. If this happens b/c you have no timer, I imagine it would be terribad as the light regimen would already be inaccurate in the best case scenario.

6. Get a timer or get a better alarm clock.

7. timers are cheap. can get a brinks timer from walmart for $5. will make life so much easier. Inconsistent times usually wont an issue in veg, but come flower, your inviting nanners (herming plant) IMO.

8. My girls have seen light,wind, water, & nute problems & have grown fine. They're strong (if you buy good genetics) & can take it.

9. i find it takes alot to herm via ligh leakes. and as to be constantly inconsistent.. lol

10. It's been 2 weeks since I planted (2 weeks + 4-5 days of Germination)
    both seeds sprouted, but only one of them evolved, the other died for no reason.

Is there anything I need to do? I just got the plant + 600watt CFL (6500K) and a fan...