Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happens if i smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Piff101, May 27, 2012.

1. 4 blunts by myself?

2. You get high.

3. You waste some bud.

4. You probably just feel REALLY lonely,

Probably cry about it.

5. There will be resin EVERYWHERE.

6. What would happen if....

what happens if i smoke
    4 blunts by myself?

1. You get high.
    2. You waste some bud, but you're high so it doesn't matter.
    3. You probably just feel REALLY lonely, but you're high so you don't even care. ((Plenty of damn people do stuff alone, it's nothing to be ashamed of.))
    4. You feel good, because you got high.
    5. There will be resin EVERYWHERE, which you will lick up and proceed to get even more high because you are high.

6. You will forget you ever made this post if you dare click 'x' on the browser.

7. You'll cough like a motherfucker. Get super baked, waste lot of money on weed.

8. Why? I mean, isn't there a point before four where you just feel nice & stoned? Just stop when you feel good & save the rest for later.

9. Fuck that...dude chief those mugs you'll feel like Juicy J, never domed 4 to myself in a sitting, but 3 made me feel great :smoke:

10. you will get whacked in the head with a baseball bat.

because ill be jealous.

11. #12 fitftw, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    You'll eat. A lot.

Food sucks when you're not high. There was a time when for WEEKS I would only eat when high or coming down.........then when I stopped smoking for a few days, everything I used to eat when I was high tasted like SHIT and I hated food for a while.

Pro-tip: Don't eat only when high or coming down for weeks straight. You'll fuck yourself up like I did.

I wonder if there has been anyone who had to be hospitalized because they literally could not eat without smoking weed.

12. [quote name='"fitftw"']You'll eat. A lot.

Food sucks when you're not high. There was a time when for WEEKS I would only eat when high or coming down.........then when I stopped smoking for a few days, everything I used to eat when I was high tasted like SHIT and I hated food for a while.

Pro-tip: Don't eat only when high or coming down for weeks straight. You'll fuck yourself up like I did.

I wonder if there has been anyone who had to be hospitalized because they literally could not eat without smoking weed.[/quote]

The only meal that doesn't suck the most not stoned is breakfast IMO

13. Smoke one an hour.

14. Your dick will turn green and after about four days it'll fall off.

I'll just have to take your word on that. :smoke:

15. You'll probally fall asleep.

16. You'll be fucked up, what the fuck are you expecting? grow wings?

17. Your face melts off

18. Pure fuckery. That's what.

19. after smoking the second one you will realize that smoking the rest will not really get you any higher, but if it's gonna mean anything to you, I already did before.

then I realized that I could have shared with other people and have hell of a time ...

* not to mention that they are going to return the favor later ;) *