What happens if I fail my pre-employment drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by umadbruh, Jan 11, 2014.

1. So I applied at King soopers and got my interview and everything and one of the first things they do is mouth swab you when you get into the interview. I took the test and went through the interview and everything and a few days later the hiring manager calls me and offers me a job. So i said i accepted yada yada yada, and i got the job right. well i thought that meant that i passed the dt, but today, the lab called me and told me that i tested positive for marijuana. The manager already told me i had the job yesterday but im curious if he would take back his offer as soon as he finds out i came up hot??? Or do they give you a probationary period that allows you to get clean in a few weeks. Plz help!!!!

2. Man oh man those are the easiest to pass you could of smoked on the way and swished hydrogen peroxide and passed...

You may keep the job worst thing that happens you dont get it

3. You dont get the job

You think so? I still think i have a chance at keeping the job if i go in there and talk to him. no?

5. The lab is calls the donor first my law.  Most company drug policies are zero tolerance... hence testing. 

6. Promotion. Hell fuck your co-worker with a parsnip and see if that gets you anywhere.

7. No job to buy more weed, better pray.

8. Damn i sure hope i didnt fuck this up. you guys really dont think there is any way to still get the job?

9. You fucked it up noo jobbb

10. #13 Cereal Killer, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Not to be a smartass, but they don't typically drug test just for shits and giggles. They're going to check the results, and if you fail it, you're pretty much out of luck. I'd start applying elsewhere!

11. Plain and simple you have no chance at working there. Sorry

12. Yea id be pretty surprised if you still get the job. Their not drug testing just because their doing it for a reason.

13. Then they don't hire you..........