Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinStangs, May 12, 2011.

1. I took 3 hits of resin today. I sat down outside, decided I was going to take a walk. I get about halfway down my yard when I realize I can't walk. I literally got stuck in the middle of my yard, unable to walk. After 5 minutes of stumbling around trying not to fall, I manage to finally get back to the porch. I go inside my house, feeling drunk almost. I go to my room, start feeling weird, then I ran to the bathroom and puked. Several times. It made me feel like a zombie, I just felt useless (I didn't get out of my chair for like 4 hours after I puked).

2. Dehydration/malnourishment/stop hitting resin you fiend and buy some bud. Those are my answers.

Or you're sick.

3. Your just a light weight, once your tolerance goes up you won't be like that. I wish i could still get that high :(

4. Dude...Did you seriously green out on resin?

5. The crack rocks make my brain feel so strange.

6. #6 TheCudLife, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha Epic.