Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pushaman510, Dec 13, 2008.

1. #1 pushaman510, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
    So heres the story i been smokin for like about 7months or around there.within those 7months been smokin almost everyday.everythings always been koo i love maryjane but something happened like 2 weeks bak.i guess i was just paranoid nd it tripped me out dat i decieded that the next day was goin be my last session.so next day came nd my patna came thru nd we burned 2 blunts.we was hella lit sum good shit.patna was there to help me out just incase paranoia came around and it almost did but he calmed me dwn.he was explainin to me what he thought it was nd den the trippy part,he said exactly wat i thought a couple day before i started trippin of them trees and he wasnt there.its like i told him but i nvr did.dat got me stuck when he said dat i was just listenin and den he was like "cmon man put the puzzle together."still i didnt say anything i was just thinkin bout wat the fuck was goin on lol.den a couple mins later again he said exactly the same thing to me dat i said weeks ago to myself nd laughed bout it.its a trip right?so i was all confused nd shit as in wat happened so i asked my brother.he use to smoke.seemed like he wasnt tryin touch that subject tho.finally he said that kinda stuff happenes with trees jus like deja vu.didnt get to much clarification.i told my coworker bout this to and she said it was a "weed epiphany".she said u get a couple thru the years of smokin.i guess i was just wonderin if anyone knew anything bout what happened nd can explain it a better?after dat night i felt i kinda changed as in my mood,ive been happier now.feels like i had my brain opened up to something new but still cant put my finger on what.realized dat theres mre to weed den just getting high dat night and for that reason i didnt quit.are our minds connected or something??also that puzzle shit messin with my head.wat did he mean by it?is our mind like a puzzle and u get pieces thru out ur life?nd my last question is is there different stages or levels smokin trees?maybe im just thinkin to much again but just need some help cus my thoughts bout this are all ovr the place.

Thx

2. Can you please use complete sentences and proper grammar, makes it easier to read. But are you talking about Deja Vu, because I get that sometimes..But it's cool cus I feel like I know what's going to happen.

3. "put the puzzle together" is just a common saying. Kinda like "put 2 and 2 together". "wake up and smell the coffee"...you know...

"figure it out dumbass"...that kinda thing lol.

What you're talkin bout though is deja vu. Very common subject of study with doctors with little idea about what TRULY happens and why it is perceived the way it is.

You fool yourself into thinking that what you're seeing is something you have seen before. Kinda like seeing it and remembering it as the same time...but you're not really remembering it at all...you just think you are. Happens when I'm sober, too. Always has.

4. i cant believe i made it all the way through that mess. anyway, yes there are different "levels," if you get high enough eventually you'll be thinking about some pretty philosophical stuff.

5. You're thinking waaaaaaaay too much about this. LOL

Read "Prometheus Rising" by Robert Anton Wilson. Should help you realize that there are much more important things in life to freak out on. LOL You're just trippin is all :)

6. lol my bad bout that long ass post.thx for the replys.lol i was just trippin jus some good ass bud is all.

7. You are a horrible speller. Take time to read your shit before you post it, and space after you finish a sentence. It would help.