what happened...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Soconfused, Mar 21, 2013.

1. sooo there's this girl i like she really cute awesome partakes in getting chiefy with me and everything ive partied with her, basically im saying she current in my life. so one day she comes over my house with a couple of friends i go in my room to talk to my bro, then she follows, were in my room and she talking to me she sits on my bed she asked me this question and weirdly out of no where my voice cracks(thought i was done with puberty) she laughs and in my head im freaking the fuck out cause of that. so shes still sitting on my bed and i get up go next to her (forgot to mention friend left the room) and sit down on my bed get closer then she just get up and walks away. after she leaves i get nervous and started cheesing friend comes back in the room and asked what happened said nothing, in my head all that's being repeated is FAILURE. later on in the week she hit me up to match but canceled cant help thinking its because of that

all i can say is WHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

2. It's nothing, you just blew it way out of proportion because you thought too far into it

3. Don't let her hold it over your head thats the most unattractive thing you could possibly do.

4. word, its just that dont wanna fuck up with her