What happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IDontEvenKnoiw, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Alright so yesterday me and my friends decided to sesh so before they got to my place, I took 45mg of oxazepam(similar to Valium, 40mg oxazepam= around 20mg Valium...?) at 6ish without telling them. I didn't feel anything extreme I felt heavy and really calm... So we sesh and everything goes smoothly, don't remember anything out of the ordinary... When we came down at around 1 we went to go smoke a nice joint... This is where it gets weird... We're walking back to my place (seshed at parc) and I'm smoking a cigarette and I just can't keep my eyes open, feet are dragging, but that's about it... I get inside my house and we go in my basement... And when I get down there I thought my friend was play fighting like weak punches and I played along and fought back... Than I fell back on the futon and I thought my friend grabbed me and I thought HE was flinging MY arms saying: Why u freaking out, why u tripping (in that voice when u use when u hit someone with their own hand : why u hitting urself?)... Apparently, I was fighting no one (we weren't actually play fighting) and I jumped on the futon and started flailing my arms and laughing my ass off and they were trying to pin me down cause I was making a bunch of noise... According to them, it went on for like 3 minutes... So I wanna know, what the hell happened? Hallucination cause I mixed the oxazepam and weed? Bad weed?

Anyways sorry for long post, I'm still confused to what happened...:confused:

2. Lmao pussy shit

3. Not a good mix dude, what you did is kinda like taking valium or sleeping pills works better then trying to stay up for as long as you can. That causes all sorts of weird shit to happen like hallucinations and minor psychosis. Its cause your brains nodin off to sleep all night from the downers but youre keeping your body awake so youre sub conscious is wiggin out.

4. It's park not parc.

5. A: your taking real drugs. might as well be doing heroin.

B: your taking real drugs, but yet you cant handle your shit. only minors cant handle their shit.

B:2: your a minor

C: you just talked about using real drugs thus this thread is getting deleted and im wasting my time.

6. They probably fucked you and are glad you don't remember.

7. [quote name='"Art Vandalay"']They probably fucked you and are glad you don't remember.[/quote] this.