Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongtoker420o, Mar 13, 2012.

1. okay so the other day i smoked like 3 bowl packs then thought it was a good idea to go skateboarding, so i did, then after a while i started seeing little white dots all in my purrifial eyes. so what could this have been?

2. You were faded bruh

3. Hmm after careful analysis I've come up with the conclusion that you were high.

4. [quote name='"jjmilleril2"']Hmm after careful analysis I've come up with the conclusion that you were high.[/quote]

Very high indeed

5. just sounds like a high thing. im sure theres some kinda scientific answer that i cant provide, but why wonder about it. Maybe it had to do with being out in the sun with dilated eyes or something?

6. You eyes aren't used to much strain because you must not read much with that horrendous spelling.

7. Whitedotitus its a disease caused by getting fecal matter in your iris

Just kidding you were baked

8. You probably just got a head rush while you were super baked....kinda like when you lay down for a few hours then jump out of bed real quick

9. you were probably dehydrated and a little disoriented from pumping your heart rate up by skating. happens sometimes.
    stay hydrated before skating and being high.