Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened with my pound... MUST READ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude, just let it go. It's an entertaining thread, not a fucking bomb.

2. I don't see how this is entertainment. Well, it might be entertaining if you're living in your parents basement and going to high-school, but as a legitimate adult I find it just kind of annoying.

3. #23 HxCurt, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    You're right. Let's sit back and allow GC to go to shit with summer kids. Let's not utilize the tools given to us to rid our forums of people like this. Heck, let's just all get naked and roll around in duct tape so we can peel it off later. Sounds like lots of fun too.

4. It's going to shit because people post stories?

5. It's entertaining if your IQ is in the double digits. He's just trolling and it's annoying.

6. Um HxCurt this is nothing to do with you. This is a legitimate story and everybody's been asking me what happened so I posted. Stop hating, seriously. Theres no need for it... If you find it annoying then don't click, you don't have to keep posting in every single thread I post in no matter what the content is, bashing me.

7. Yes.. Fake ones.

8. Did you scream troll at J.K Rowling too?

9. He's just trying to piss people off. That's whats making these forums shit. Stories are good, this is just a failed attempt at a social life.

10. You said you were grabbing popcorn, dont be a follower.

11. If she wrote harry potter in a forum, I would have.

12. Lol hamwowgirl curt and something similar to mushroom dude. Yeah those aren't obvious references to three people that called you out.

13. This isn't a book. I'm not here to read some dipshits "stories". His threads are annoying as hell.

14. If that's the case then he can take it to the fictional stories section.

15. You said on the 1st page, you were grabbing popcorn. Stop being a follower and hop off people's dicks.

16. It's mildly entertaining to think about how much time it took for him to write that

17. You sound offended?

18. #38 BadKittySmiles, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011

You're defending the wrong person... at least she admits that Harry Potter is just fiction :) Some of his 'story' could be construed as infraction-worthy, if not ban-worthy, btw.

19. I think it's funny when he metioned a midget ninja. But only like 1/4 is believable.

20. #40 Jazzyj, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I believe he meant he was grabbing popcorn to watch the entertaining posts by other members, not for the OP's story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.