What happened to Tokin Daily?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mardhyn, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Aside from R3DBAND going mental and 6 months ago losing Chubbs(is he back?) Tokin Daily disappeared like two months ago too. He was my original 420 channel and I'd at least like to know if he's coming back or something. :confused:

2. i dont know anything about him or it.

3. #3 Kobe4MVP420, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    ill help you out bro. Tokin is not making smoking videos anymore because he already got a 2 week suspension because people must be complaining of the smoking. now he stopped making videos, because if people keep flagging his videos, he will get his channel deleted which consists of YouTube deleting all of his videos. Nobody wants that

Chubbs is now on Nuggetry.com. he posts videos there once or twice a week. actually a super cool site.you can upload videos, show off you green and show off your glass.its like Facebook but all about ganj. he got off the youtube wagon because he didn't wanna have to deal with what Paul is dealing with.

I have personally never talked to these guys in person but its what ive heard from other sources.

hope this helped you out op. if you want smoking videos to watch check me out on YouTube, MK Ultra

Cheers

4. I kinda figured that might be it, never considered him losing all his content though. I bet a bunch of those videos only exist on youtube now. Hopefully he can get his own webplayer and set up a archive, I miss him.

Btw will do, I want to check out 420nick too, I saw some people mention him in the R3DBAND thread.

5. for sure, nickca420 is super chill. takin sub and dabmarines all day. dudes a monster lol

6. #6 Mardhyn, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    Hell yeah, I decided to do a couple strike outs after watching his videos. It is a really nice way to enjoy a sunday. :)

By the way this girl that's been staying with me talks to Tokin every once and a while and she hopped on today to find out for me, apparently he has or is about to pull the trigger on a website for himself. And he'll be uploading a new video on youtube either as a full video or linking to where he is going to be embedding. From what I gathered it's a lot of last minute shit being figured out now.