Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened to this weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rxm12, Aug 27, 2018.

1. I recently bought 100 grams of weed. Amnesia.
    It got delivered in 2 seperate packages of 50 grams each. I didn't touch the other 50 grams until I ran out of my other 50 gram. When I opened up the package, there was no weed smell at all. I could just leave open the package in my house and nobody would notice there was weed in my house. Also, it crumbles really hard. What happened to this bud? is it dry? did it not cure properly? I've posted lots of pics and you might think it looks good intially but I've got a bad feeling about this weed since the other 50 gram smelled really really hard and had lots of crystals. Or might this 50 gram just be another strain?

2. get a 62% boveda pack like this (not my pic btw it's from google) [​IMG]

3. #3 NMCOGuy, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    2nd the boveda humidity pack!

Also make sure your jar is airtight and it helps if it’s UV proof too! UV light degrades stuff slowly over time!

Herbguard and infinity jars are good jars. The herbguard jars come in a 1oz and 2oz size and include a humidity pack. The infinity jars are basically the same jars but don’t come with the free pack. There are other brands that work equally as well though!

Also make sure you keep it in a cool and dry place. Like in room temperature in the pantry, a closet or drawer somewhere.

4. Here here! I agree