What happened to the smell!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Still Smokin, Nov 6, 2006.

1. So I have been drying my bud for 8 days now...its been hanging in a dark, cool spot for the entire time and is ventilated very well...usually around 68-75 degrees. I noticed that the smell though is almost non existent, doesnt smell skunky at all, but when smoked it still gets you sooo baked. Does this happen during the drying process? Also...it is very very sticky, is this also normal?

..just smokedd two bowls of it and have to say that im very baked right now. any comments would be great guys. thanks!

2. well not normal but very very good. thats the trichomes the good thc containing material stuck to your fingers like glue.

3. Yeah, usually the curing process adds the pungent aroma and also a smoother smoke. Throw your stash in glass jars and start burping!! Good Luck.

4. DarkBlaster is correct. Put it in glass jars, open up jar every day for a few minutes and in a week or two the smell will be back and then some.
    It will also taste better.
    Peace, R.