Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened to the days?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fatal_blow, Feb 11, 2010.

1. I swear my tolerance has skyrocketed i was literally the lightest weight any of my friends had ever seen, for example the first time i got high i literally fell down because i felt as if i were phasing in and out of reality, the second time i was high for 4 days (thats my friends fault it was their first time smoking with me so we smoked a bowl out of every device in the house 11 or 12 in total)

What happened? its been a year and while my tolerance has not really gone that far up.Its at about normal starting level now (thank god one time i talked to a dea agent like 5 min after a half g of the dro for an hour... that sucked soo much you have no idea)

But really what happened to me being able to be high for days? i took a break for ~ 3 months just to see if it helped and it did almost nothing (besides for giving me really weird dreams where i was super super blazed which was kinda cool ill admit)

2. Whaat dude... 4 days. noo way from smokin.. ive never heard of that shit man

3. He could have just had stoner vision for the last few days

4. the next day after i smoked for the first time i felt a little lightheaded for awhile. but high for 4 days?? that sounds pretty ridiculous, no offense man

5. Im not joking it was 4 days, i will admit it could have been "stoner vision" but i distinctly remember getting up the third day laying there for like an hour stumbling into the bathroom and my eyes were as red as they get now after a bowl or two of chron

I really dont have much tolerance at all i mean i smoke a small bowl (~1/2 to 1/3) of a normal bowl of chron before school and im just coming down when i get out of school thats like 8-9 hours

6. The real question is, why clutter the seasoned tokers section?

7. heh 4 days is nothen mayn. One time I smoked 4 onions of 'dro in like 15 minutes.

Was baked for a month.

fail.

8. Its an honest request im wondering why that happened... in hindsight though theres probably a good chance it was laced with something, that happens here sometime with mids, like this one time 8-9 people (i really dont remember much of the night) all smoked one blunt, we snuffed the thing because we got to high, 2 people threw up. You really gotta be carful with all the meth around

9. i know it really does sound rediculas (sorry i really cant spell) but its not like it was even a good high...it was my second time smoking i thought i literally screwed over my life by smoking and that id be like that forever

10. yea, hes not lieing, ive had that happen to me. It was the second time i smoked and i had a hash blunt and two keif bowls....needless to say, i was high the entire next day, and had super weird vison for two days.

11. ^ thank you , i really dont see the point in lying about stuff like that ^

i was just wondering what the science is behind that, i have a few theorys but nothing to solid

12. #12 wes44, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    it could have all just been in your mind. like i can *kinda* make myself feel high at any time for a few days after i smoke if i think about how it feels to be high n shit. kinda hard to explain. and if i smoke alot before sleeping, the next morning when i wake up ill feel a little buzzed for like an hour or so. but never anything close to 4 days. maybe u just totally let ur high take over u when u smoke and u dont let that marijuana induced view of the world go away. so it may seem like ur not totally back to reality for a long time.

13. thats a pretty good idea, my best theory is that tolerence is a mental thing (this is why you feel good when your sober after along time of being high because its "new" to you) and that since id gone 16 years of never doing that, and all of the sudden i smoke 11-12 fatty bowls (my friend was a pound dealer at the time) it screws my mind over

14. I don`t feel good, i feel broke.
    :(

15. i mean of course after the cravings have stopped lol

16. Oh no my friend, the cravings never stop.
    :smoking:

17. thats true... it really does suck to im staying sober till friday because of my friends birthday and his new $300 bong

mmmmm braincrusher (the name of the bong lol)

18. ya it was probly in your mind because that is the same deal with flashbacks after acid. even though the acid has already left your body (it doesnt stay in your spinal fluid) the effects of it can cause your mind to make you think that you feel like you are doing it again