What happened to my sweet little friend?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by birdy, Jun 26, 2003.

1. High all Boyz and Girlz,

Weed is amazingly strong!
    I think I finally nailed the problem.
    I thought about EarthGirl and Sureshot analysis (pH nute lockout and external root causes).
    My pH measurements were done using a soil pH meter with a dial (I guess it measures more soil impedance than true pH).

So yesterday I bought a fishy bowl chemical test kit (pH, TH, gH, N02 etc), measured the pH of the water in the tank, once, thought I had screwed, twice, found the same value, shit! fuck and other french words : 8.5!!!

I removed carefully the pH soil tester (for not scaring it, they can feel their death approaching yaknow!) and gave it it's first flying lesson, (aah that was not cool for it, but at least relaxing).

Enough violence, I dumped all the water in the tank, checked the total hardness of it (35TH!!, I think I will wear a helmet next time I take a shower). Collected loads of rainwater that had fallen yesterday and rinced the peat pots of sweet Sue and dirty Daisy as well as all of my litlle friends.

Refilled all the tanks with that pH 6.2 rainwater, reactivated two more fluos in order to add more energy and "voila".

This morning, the two small leaves of Sue had grown visibly, and the colour of the leaves is becoming more of a racing green than a fluo green.

See the pic of Sue today and compare it with sunday, you will see the little stinker seems to be on the way to rejuvenation.

Peace!

Birdy

Attached Files:

2. Excellent news. Their plight was one that it seems we had all taken to heart! *lol*

PS *lol* @ hardhat into the shower!

3. HIGH All, excellent birdy!!!!! Glad Sue's doing better birdy she wasn't looking too good. A few more days and she'll be growing like a weed.

4. High mates,
    Here is a picture that confirms Sureshot saying, "better restart than battle to save the unsavable".
    As you can see the little sisters of Daisy are doing extremely well and growing bigger than her.
    Same for Sue's sisters who are 15 days younger but are now bigger.
    I hope I'll get as much pleasure smoking them as I am having growing them!

Thank you all (EarthGirl (ladies first),Unoit and Sureshot)for your precious tips.

Peace!

Birdy

Attached Files: