What happened to my Plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420Nig, Aug 28, 2005.

1. What happened to my plant? I looks sick or dead or something?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. lol... We need alot more info man. Post as much info as you possibly can, a pic would be better. How often are you watering it? Are you using ferts? How old's the plant? What kinda light are you using? Indoor or outdoor grow? Info!

Nvm. I see pics now ^_^

3. I water it once a daywith a mister. I put miracle grow on it periodically. Im not sure how old it is. We found it growing in our backyard. Its outdoor.

4. looks like they need a drink...

5. so it was outside and you took it in?
    ifso its in shock from the move

6. Stick your finger two inches down, if it's dry water it. And yeh, try not to move it much.. :)

7. No If anything I gave them to much water? And it rain today. It was outside in the dirt and we brought it in and put it in a pot with planting soil and its still outside.

8. it went from the dirt to the pot,this is why your plant is like that...
    Give it a day or two...

9. O so it will come around again and be a nice plant?

10. As long as you were easy with the roots...

11. It looks like you need more soil in that pot....

12. Alright tmrw ill put more in there. Is there anyway you could tell whether or not its going to bud any time soon? Its about 2 ft. tall I think.

13. is there drainage holes in the bottom of that pot.......if not, you'll need some..........looks overwatered to me, if it's indoors it needs a good light source now, and a staedy temp..........the heat of the growroom will dry the soil out a bit.........but it may die from that shock as it don't look too good, but some plants can be very resiliant................good luck...........Peace out.........Sid

ps do the finger test to tell if it's too wet............

14. There werent any holes in the pot, so I took the plant out and found a good spot in the mulch to put it in where it would get get sun light. The mulch was still very moist. You think this thing will live?

15. If you take good care of it. Steady light/warmth/good lovin. The biggest mistake new growers make is not leaving it alone. She deffinitely needs her beauty sleep.

16. The leaves have all dried up, Ill let it be for a while, but I tihnk its dead. But yet I dont know anything about growing so hopefully it will come around. Ill just let it be for a few days and just water it occasionaly.

17. looks like it has a lack of every thing!!! them roots need to spread u should have it in a large pot or bucket and using all that mirical grow shit hell no! what soil did u use? u have to have the right soil man or u just burn the roots,the best thing to do in any thing u venture in is to read up first,we all make mistakes, but it helps to do some homework first,marijuana is plant that needs 100% guidlines followed to grow,if u can raise a seedlin then only reson it should die is by being killed because it is not a female! :devious:

Attached Files:

18. Yea I took it out of the small pot and just put it in the mulch lying around my house. Then I put some potting mix around it? Looks like a mixture of potting soil and mulch. I read a little bit but not enough to understand exactly what im doing. It was growing fine until it was pulled. I have alot of seeds germinating right now so what would you suggest I do to make sure these seeds come out to there fullest potential and not looking like the one now? THnaks

19. Best thing for yopu man,is to do a search..
    Look at all that this great site has to offer...
    good luck

20. Well you're not going to get a good yeild if any at this time of year. I suggest you take the plants inside, and grow the lil seeds inside as well. Don't overwater, and read your shit man. You can't expect them to survive if you have no knowledge of growing plants. There are tons of good grow guides on here.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=31653&highlight=grandpas+grow+guide

The more effort you put in the more you'll get out of it.