what happened to my plant :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GermanPothead, Jun 16, 2010.

1. yesterday
    [​IMG]

Today
    [​IMG]

2. have you done anything to it, between then & now? like watering etc?

3. Idk, from just looks, looks like a watering case.

4. ive watered a lil, i dunno how much to put in at a time or how often should i water ?

should i add nutes?

5. if you've watered theres a good chance it may just be from that & it should pick back up by 2morrow, when it comes to watering MJ plants like there soil to dry out a good amount between waterings, what you want to do when you water is soak the soil through so you get some run off out the bottom drainage holes, then dont water again untill the soil has dryed out somewhat

ps it could prob do with some nutes, when you start them use half or quarter of the recommended dose on the bottle

6. Alright thanks! ok so when is a good watering schedule? every 2-3 days? how far down should the soil be dry when ready to water.

7. well i cant tell you every 2-3 days etc, as it depends on your soil/temps etc, but once the soil is dry about an inch down its a good time to water, just stick your finger in to test

8. near the sides middle of the bucket near the plant where should i stick my index finger down

9. anywhere

10. If your going to stick your finger in to check just make sure you dont hit any roots. Pick up the bucket and get a fill for how heavy it is when its sufficently watered. This way you can pick it up and tell if it needs to be watered, if its really lite in comparision then it probably needs to be watered. Another thing is the soil will start to seperate from the bucket if it gets to dry, like around the edges there will be a gap between the soil and bucket, try not to let this happen. Its to dry at that point.

11. bone dry an inch down?

12. When its dry. You know what dry means dude.