what happened to me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lapurp, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So i was with a couple of my friends last night and we smoked about a gram each. Shortly after we went inside and my friend poured four glasses about 2 and a half shots full. I drank all of mine in one drink. Fine. 5 minutes later my jaw goes numb and my throat starts to aswell, so i go outside and i swear i could have filled a cup up with spit. I just kept salivating the most unorthodox amount it was insane. Literally spit was just dumping out of my mouth. Does anyone relate to this or know what in the fuck happened?

2. And your friends were just fine? What were you drinking? My dad said he had an allergic reaction to some scotches.

Granny

3. Thats actually the first thing my friend asked me. We were all completely stumped. It was captain morgan and i drink it more than any other alchohol so thats what especially confused me.

4. Sometimes you can develop allergic reactions to certain things. You've always been allergic to the captain, the reaction has just gotten worse.

5. One time I drank some stuff that gave me a rash...possibly dut to its burgandy color as opposed to the standard purple, still worked, and funny story behind this: untill I was about 15 and discovered the narcotic properties of said concoction, it was listed in my medical records that i was allergic to the 2ndary active ingredient.....
    This was apparently false since I can take it today with no reaction, except that once with the rash...

6. [quote name='"Thepreppytoker"']Sometimes you can develop allergic reactions to certain things. You've always been allergic to the captain, the reaction has just gotten worse.[/quote]

that seems like an intetesting idea.
    Have none at the moment but id be willing to give it another try. Almost as a test to see if it would happen again under the right circumstances

7. I get acid reflex after smoking sometimes at night and a stream of saliva will just pour from my mouth, itll also be very warm feeling in my mouth not just saliva but like, boiling saliva.

8. definitely had nothing to do with the bud

9. Well if its getting worse every time you drink don't you think the next time will be worse? Just don't go give yourself anaphylaxis