Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Happened to Me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Sep 20, 2012.

1. One time, my best friend and I were smoking at my place. The weed we had was from a guy who was pretty sketchy and hard to say whether or not he was trustworthy. Anyway, at one point during the sesh, something really weird happened to me. All of these psychedelic colors started appearing to the point where I couldn't see anything around me clearly and making it hard for me to move around without risking bumping into furniture, walls, etc.. Otherwise, it was a completely typical high. This "blindness" only lasted for a few minutes and ceased when I laid down on my bed, and it returned to a perfectly normal high for the remainder of it. My friend didn't experience anything like I did, so I doubt it was laced. Has anyone ever experienced something similar and/or does anyone know what happened to me that caused that?

2. Youre probably going to die.. Loljk

Nah I've never had it happen, sounds awesome though! Seriously doubt it's laced, why would a dealer try and tamper with his customers? Plus think about how expensive it would be for him to lace it with another drug just for shits and giggles lol

3. Is it possible you stood up and then you started to feel that way? I have a feeling that you may have stood up fast making you lightheaded and in turn making your vision do what it did. You said you felt better when you laid back down.

Not trying to hate, just seeing if your experience could be explained.

4. [quote name='"TokeRandir"']Is it possible you stood up and then you started to feel that way? I have a feeling that you may have stood up fast making you lightheaded and in turn making your vision do what it did. You said you felt better when you laid back down.

Not trying to hate, just seeing if your experience could be explained.[/quote]

This actually happened over a year ago, and I'm pretty sure it started while I was sitting down. I have a friend who told me about a similar experience he's had.

5. It sounds similar to when you get up too fast, it's probably something harmless like that. :)

6. yea prolly just got really high if it only lasted a few minutes....
    just a head rush

7. have you ever stood up really quick and got tunnel vision? or maybe some floaty colors? what you described happens to me a lot. i dunno if its a head rush or some form of HPPD ive had since a trip i took over the summer, but either way its not something to be worried about. the world is a crazy place

8. sounds cool.