Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened to me!?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Izy, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Hey grasscity, Let me jump right into my story. I have smoked alot of weed in my time and i am no novice, But the other night me and four buddies bought a $25 bag off the usual dealer. It was the same weed we always buy just the usual indica skunk. So me and my buddies mulled up and had about four cones each keeping in mind i hadn't smoked a week prior to this, So we smoke our cones and its all good. So we were walking home and it hits me. Everything starts so change. All the colors got brighter, All the sound louder, we thought well this is pretty cool, So we proceeded to get on the bus. this is were it gets hetic. While we were on the bus ride home i could hear the song 'We are the champions' Playing over and over but yet there was no music playing, I also started seeing shit, At one point i thought my friend was at the front of the bus and yet was right next to me. When i got home i went stright to bed and passed out.
    Anyways enough with the long story, Can anyone tell me what happed, Could the weed have been laced?
    Thanks Isaac.
    Ps. Sorry about the shotty story, I just want to know what the fucked happened.

2. Of course, all weed is laced. Silly guy do your research. ;)

3. You hadn't smoked in a week and then you smoked "about four cones each"?

You were just really fucking high, dude.

4. But seriously, What could could of it been? Im kinda freeking out, I still have a bit left, Would it be safe to smoke or?

5. Yes, you'll be fine as long as you don't smoke a whole bunch and get way too high. :p

6. haha, Thanks guys. It just tottaly knocked me on my ass. But in hindsight probably one of the funnest times ive had smoking, :)

7. It seems all right.

8. Seems like you were so high that you tripped yourself out. Niceeee

9. lol how is smoking and then going home to pass out one of the most fun times you've had getting high?

10. #10 cball, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    noooooooooobs...come into GC trying to puff their chest on what great experienced pot smokers they are...then go into a tale of toking 4 cones each in one session......1 cone shared would have been enough to get high...then awhile later, another...etc.etc...rinse/repeat = high all day on half the herb...like I said...

next time you get some adult to buy you some alcohol, and you get sick from drinking to much to fast...and puke your brains out...rush to the adult that sold it to you and ask if it was laced...

btw...it wasn't laced...only noobs fall back on that old ass fable when they can't handle the herb after doing something stupid, like toking too much too fast...have a nice day :)

11. Your fine bro, just high as fuckk :smoke: and yeah what that ^ guy said, weed is RARLEY actually laced. So go blow the rest of ur bud and happy smoking :)

12. I've had really trippy weird shit happen to me before when I was super blazed back in my noob days....shit like turning green and closing my eyes to visualize this rotating/floating 3D number 14 that had a lego head on top of it and a zebra pattern in it somewhere...

Weird shit...

13. Why would someone lace weed and give you free drugs? Lol

14. [quote name='"Kilen"']Why would someone lace weed and give you free drugs? Lol[/quote]

If it ever gets laced its probably not on purpose, if it happens it will happen when the source (dealer) is dealing multiple type of drugs and
    Shit gets mixed in or something. Cause your right nobody would give anyone free drugs lol :smoke:

15. While I think there is a much nicer way to say this, QFT

16. Watch out, we got a badass over here. Hows water bottle bongs treating you?

17. i dont think he was trying to be a badass he may have smoked a lot of weed in his time and he was just giving more information so his question could be answered correctly.

18. Ive never seen shit when Im high, but Ive had everything else that you experienced happen to me before. I actually drive myself crazy sometimes, because the same song will keep playing in my head.

19. i love getting that high... i miss hearing random song's in my head

20. #20 Izy, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Hey guys, I know what your saying like blah blah shouldn't have smoked that much in a short amount of time, But this was after school on a Friday. I know we were stupid. But i came here to learn and get advice not get hated on :). Yeah i am pretty noob but im proud :), Oh and Biggar i have a proper glass on glass slide bong, But yes i do like to smoke though a water bottle bong once in awhile because it reminds me of when i was younger and stupider, You should try it its fun.