Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened to me on my first time / How can I smoke again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scarlet Cyanide, May 13, 2011.

1. Dont hold in your hits for 30 seconds unless you want to pass out with a joint in your hand and burn your house down. 3-5 seconds is enough..

2. Maybe herb is not for you.

And yeah dont compare it to salvia, unless you try salvia.
    Only salvia is like salvia.
    And maybe dieing.

3. you should smoke salvia :bongin:

4. Weed's the sh*t.:metal::yay::yummy::ey::bongin:

5. been chaseing that high since my first time.

6. Don't smoke as much next time is all the advice I have for you. And honestly, weed shouldn't really affect your concentration when you're sober. At least for me, the next day after I smoke a lot doesn't feel any different than the day before when I woke up and was sober. So I don't know.

7. I recommend smoking some low grade at first. No need to smoke a whole J of the dankest of the dank as you build a tolerance. Chief on some ditch weed and not the good hydroponic homegrown purple shiz. You see, we build to that.

8. When you are new and alone with high grade dank, the general rule is; puff, puff, put 'er out, wait a few minutes and then decide to pass or puff, puff, put 'er out. :smoke:

9. I smoke before school, and in school.
    whats wrong with that?

10. Don't smoke alone next time. If you're new to smoking, being high alone can be kind of frightening if you're out of your comfort zone.

11. Thanks for all the feedback guys, its the second day after smoking it and this morning I feel really 'high' as in really happy and nice and as if id drunk shit loads of caffeine (minus the heart racing) I think this might be psychological though, lol. I'm gonna try smoking my last little bit again tonight, taking a couple puffs, putting it out, waiting for 5 minutes and then re lighting if i need to