Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened to "DrHell2Pay" and his thread

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by apogee91, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Where is DrHell2pay and his thread with detailed instructions making rs hemp oil for medicinal use. It was probably the most informative thread online.

2. #2 Asthmatic, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    He had trouble with some one he knew in real life and on the board here and went underground. Took the system owner to delete his foot print at grasscity. He is still on the board lurking under a new identity. Don't expect him to out him self to you, he is now in the grasscity.com version of federal witness protection program. Do you need help with something? Have you been to PaulKemp420's thread?

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...ations/1087831-my-experiences-hemp-oil-4.html

many of his friends are sulking there if you need a group to talk with.

3. Asthmatic has it right, and it is a real shame that it happened to a great guy.

4. Dang sorry to hear

5. Again what parts are you looking for?

Here are my recipes, all are a work in progress. If you download the PDF of my hash oil recipe it has my pictures.

http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/asthmatic/r-x/

6. I have a screenshot of the thread. I'll upload it later

7. I miss Doc! He was so knowledgable and friendly. His threads were always so informative, and he was always so kind to everyone. :love:

I can't believe someone from GC would make his life miserable, especially with his dear wife so ill. :devious:

To whoever did this awful deed, GO FUCK YOURSELF! :mad:

8. Well, all parts that was in that thread I guess. It wasn't just his post, but also many others that were very informative and the thread had many pages as well.

Yeah, I will check it out.

9. I think I have a screenshot of his thread, If I find it i'll upload it.

10. He cleared up his troubles and appears to have resurrected him self here too so if you go looking for him you may just find him!!!!!!!!!