What happened to bank404 and jminnich500?

Discussion in 'General' started by devilishfatcat, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive been off for a while and not noticed these guys posting..

Just looked on them from my friends list to see whats up, and theyre banned :confused:

Anyone know why? Obviously its for a reason but, im just curious. They both seemed like sound guys!

P.S. not sure ive spelt jminnich500's name right, its a bit random so yeh, haha

D.
    :smoke:

2. usually if you look at their last few posts, you can decipher what happened.

3. I know Bank is banned,

dont know for what.

dunno about the other guy

4. they were both banned for 'name-calling', i think bank was talking shit to someone through visitor messages, and jmnich just said some shit a few admins didn't like I guess. i'm surprised though, i talk a lot more shit on these forums than they do and i'm still around.

5. Actually this is not completely true.

Bank404 was banned for 2 weeks originally for disrespect. This was extended because he made a 2nd account during that time and was posting under it. His ban is now 6 months.

Jminich500 was banned for disrespect initially for a short time, then made another account and was posting under it. He is now perm banned.

Next time please use a PM rather than making a thread, and don't give out info unless you're sure you know it's accurate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.