What happened to attitude seeds credit/debit option?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BlockyBlizzle, Sep 12, 2015.

1. I've tried the last few days but every time I click that payment option it tells me to try again later or pick a different payment option

Anybody else?

2. same here. Have no idea. Wire transfer may be the option. Will try tomorrow and let you know if I get somwhere.

3. I can't figure out the bank transfer with my bank app

The bank app is asking for a like 9 digit account number and attitude just sent me two long ass numbers

4. International bank transfers need more information than domestic transfers.
    You'll probably have to call your bank or go in, and it can cost upwards of $40-50.
    -
    The credit/debit option may reappear in a few days - they could have just hit the monthly limit their merchant processor allows.
    ~~sherry

5. Thank you Sherry. Somehow I got locked out of my own account today. Technical difficulties :)

Looking for fem. Cali Connection beans if anybody can suggest where to go I'll be thankful..checked C. Seed Vault with no luck.

6. #6 Gorillaseedbank, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Let me know what you're looking for & I'll see if we can get them.
    We don't have many up because they don't sell well for us. I haven't had any direct complaints (other than what I've read on forums) so I'm going to assume it's because they're really expensive.
    But, I think we have access to pretty much the full line as long as they're available to order in. (Basically, if they're in the European supply chain, we can usually get them ordered in.)
    -
    I'll also have to check if it's still valid, but Cali Connections had a buy 1 pack, get a random 3-seed mix pack for free offer too.
    -
    But, before you get too excited, we don't take credit/debit cards from the US. Our options are cash, bitcoin, bank transfer, . I highly recommend the bitcoin option - it's fast, cheap & easy once you have it all set up. Let me know if you need help with that if you choose to go that route.
    -
    ~~sherry

7. Thank you for your kindness Sherry. looking for: 818 headband, Boss Hogg, and Green Crack ,...feminized beans. would be a perfect payment option, everything else is several hours away from mountains. Looking forward doing business with you.
    Thank You.
    C.W.

Moderators please let me know if this is against rules of the forum and I'll find different way to communicate with kind people from Gorillaseedbank. My apologies .

8. I'll check on these & get back with you.
    I think you're fine to ask me stuff here - or you can PM me (click my username & then click start conversation).
    Everyone asks things like this here.
    sherry

9. It looks like Boss Hogg in feminized is available, but I'd like to confirm with an email.
    And, it looks like their bonus freebie may be over too, so I'll find out about that as well.
    -
    The other 2 are out of stock even for us to order in.
    -
    We have Green Crack from Humboldt Seeds & I highly recommend them.
    I have their Trainwreck about 6 weeks in & I'm impressed.
    -
    Sherry

10. Hey gorillaseeds was my first choice to buy my seeds from but I forgot why I wasn't able to, do you guys ship internationally to the U.S. With a debit? I'm looking for some blue cheese/northern lights/red dragon.

11. We'll ship to the US, but you won't be able to pay with a debit/credit card.
    The options are cash, bitcoins, bank transfers & .
    -
    Cash gets you 15% off, bitcoins 20% off, bank transfers 10% off & nothing off for without a coupon code.
    -
    Plus, you can PM us here for a coupon code that'll give you something off for and bump up the other numbers a little.
    -
    Sherry

12. We can get Cali Connection's Boss Hog - the other two are unavailable.
    Unfortunately, their buy a pack get 3 free randoms is over.
    -
    If you're interested in the Boss Hog, let me know & I can add it to our site so you can order.
    -
    Sherry

13. #13 Rednosebull70, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    Thank you Sherry. I will take a pack of feminized Boss Hogg. Also if you have available SFV OG,...Larry OG,..and Budha Tahoe OG ,..all of them feminized, from "Cali Connection", I will take a package of each. Any promo appreciated but not a deal breaker [​IMG]
    Thank You for Your business.

14. Let me check the rest & let you know about stock - and I'll get them loaded to the site so you can order.
    The Cali Connection promo is over, but I'll get you a nice coupon code to make up for it.
    I'll PM you with what's available shortly.