What happened there? Hash healed Derealization/extreme fatigue?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dorus, Jan 11, 2017.

1. #1 dorus, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    hiya guys, ive had alot of social anxiety problem since childhood, along with extreme fatigue every day for no apparent reason, even though i get plenty of sleep i felt tired all the time. When feeling tired, it mostly triggered derealization along with anxiety and it would just kicks in almost everyday 24/7 without being able to do much anything about it and trying to achieve things in life have been a total nightmare because of it... Its been about 12 years now that i have this.

I started smoking weed since 6 months ago, because i heard this could help with anxiety problems. But what it did to me instead is the exact opposite: Everytime i smoked i felt extremely tired (more than i was already), and then Derealization would instantly kicks in almost everytime i smoke. So i had to smoke very little. (When your in a derealized state, it feels like your drugged and all feel unreal, atleast to me. i cant seem to be able to talk much since i feel like drunk, or see things correctly, i act stupid and i feel like a life-less zombie. Its like living in a fog, and this would stay mostly all day.)

But then on the beginning of January this year, i came upon hash randomly, this is something ive never tried before.
    I bought 5 grams and decided to try it out.

What happened is just weird and i cant explain it... It totally seemed to have cured my derealization and extreme fatigue on the very first hash joint ive smoked. and now i also feel the weed High in a different way that i used to. Instead of feeling extremely tired and sluggish after smoking, i feel a different high even though its hash or just weed, and i feel energized instead of extremely sleepy and derealized, even when sober i feel no fatigue anymore. I feel like i can now be myself again and this feels weird and strange to me. Its like a switch that have just turned On in an instant and have changed everything.

How did smoking an Hash joint could have done this to me? Maybe this is about tolerance, but then again, ive had anxiety/ etreme fatigue and derealization problems all my life, how could hash healed all this on the first joint? Isnt it pretty much the same thing as weed but more thc? Why did weed made it worse, when Hash seems to have cured it? its been almost two weeks now and i feel alright.

Can anybody explain this?

-TL;DR: Ive had anxiety/extreme fatigue and derealization problem all my life, and weed made it even worse (been smoking for 6 months). But in the beginning of this year i tried hash for the first time in a joint and it cured extreme fatigue/derealization and i feel energized now instead of tired all the time.

What happened there? How is this possible if hash is like weed but more thc?

2. Congratulations I don't think you like weed...

Your high is really going to depend on your mindset and sativas can give you more energy but with the mindset your in your best quitting.

3. Actually this have nothing to do about me liking weed or not. I wouldnt be smoking it if i didnt hehe [​IMG]

4. Your body responds better to concentrated THC than it does on flowers. I'm glad you found the right thing that helps you. I thought you were going to ask what is wrong and how can you do it right.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe you've been smoking indicas which make you feel extremely tired, sluggish, etc.

Then the hash you found was made from Sativa kief, giving you said uplifting, energetic high.

There are many similarities between Sativas & Indicas, but a world of difference in terms of the type of high you get. I personally like Sativa dominant hybrids, or some Indica dominant with strong sativa trait hybrids.

6. I don't know if it was the hash. I used to think weed cured my anger issues, but I was wrong. Maybe you just had a realization that helped you deal with your condition, or figured out what was giving you problems and learned how to handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1