What happened my piece is not working anymore

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Shmible, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #21 SovietRed, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Just unpack it and repack it a little less tight

Call Tech Support

2. Bizzoo, how is it that you have time to reply asking someone why they're a dick but not answer the op's simple question?

Its like the most logical thing ever to stick something in there and clear it out. Its not a new technique like learning to fly a plane. If the problem is that simple, the OP is a dumbass for posting even if he posted in apprentice tokers.

-rep to Bizzoo
    +rep to acidraindrips

3. I dont really understand what people think someone can do about this type of shit over the internet. I mean, a pipe is a pretty simple thing, ya know? there can only be so many things that are causing your pipe not to work. The internet is just not necessary in this.

4. First of all, your going to - rep me (not that it did anything) becuase i didnt answer the OPs question? Over half the heads that posted in this thread didnt answer his question. Plus i know the dude personally, and i know he has the answer to his question, so why make him read what he already knows?

so - rep to you for being an asshole.

5. i agree with SEMS1

your a fucking idiot.

6. You know, i just reread the original post, and he didnt even fucking ask a question. he just said it randomly stopped workin....its dead. Everyones getting all pissy over nuthing.

/thread.

7. UPDATE! There's no weed in the bowl anymore, but I don't see how that would keep me from getting a hit

8. [​IMG]

Can't smoke ash man.

9. Well if there is ash in the bowl and you try to push it down and your finger go to the bottom of the bowl it kinda sounds like its cashed, kacked, beat, NO MO WEED. in that case relax don't freak out i know its hard. Get to a phone call your guy and get more. Then proceed to brake up weed, pack into pipe, bring to lips light and in hail.

10. I assume you pack the weed down as you smoke it, when you do that, you seal up the hole that draws the smoke in. After a while it will just seal up completely until you unpack what is in the bowl. If you still can't figure out wtf any of us are talking about then do the following:

Step 1: Take a paper clip. Right? Now un-bend the clip so that it is a straight rod. Stop laughing at the innuendo.
    Step 2: Stick said rod into the end you suck from like the old games you used to play in the doctor's waiting room.
    Step 3: With the bowl empty, cover the carb (I'm going to assume you know that) and pretend to take a hit to see if air flows freely through.

You really can't figure any of this out on your own, and you agreed that you were 18 when you signed up? Come onnnn...

11. qft! can't believe you still haven't figured this out. this is such a joke.

12. he's a fag, he said i only have 1 type of weed and 20 different lights to make it look different...

13. i see what you did
    its empty add more weed

14. What I like to do is stir, or flip the bowl oncevthe top layer is ash, flip the weed chunk over to to the green side.
    If there is no more weed in the bowl, or it's just ash, that bowl is CASHED. ash it out and refill with more weed. Also don't smoke ash it tastes like shit, eventually you will taste when it's finished even if there is black/ ash in the bowl

15. Lmao grow up and take a joke mate.
    And people were angry i was so straight up.
    How fucking hard is it to clean a pipe.

This isn't rocket science kids.

16. OMG. PPL HES SARCASTIC!
    I think if he can use the internet and use these forums, he can work a pipe.
    even if the pipe was clogged, you'll still see some amount of smoke.
    :eek:
    It's quite obvious this bay arean is messin wit u foolz:smoke:

17. [​IMG]

18. QFT!!!!

I was really bored and baked

19. jsut clean that shit with iso and maybe pack lighter bowls