"what happened last night"

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Jul 24, 2012.

1. For awhile I used to believe that the "truth" came out when you were drunk....almost like you let the leash off of your subconscious mind.

But nowadays I feel like it actually reveals another personality type,and depending on your past experiences this new personality can range from being the "cool drunk" to the "trashed,angry drunk".

I feel like the amount of alcohol you consume blurs the line between the 2 personalities,until you eventually become completely submerged into that "other person". Those moments that you can't remember the day after are blurry because you weren't controlling yourself , it was the "other".

What do you blades/bladies think?

2. my 3 drunk/hammered/shitfaced

3. Man this is a lot more depressing than what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be about what I did last night and then I was going to say ate spaghetti and watched Breaking Bad....

Well, I agree. I think its a learning experience if you can make it just an experience and not a life style. I had my drinking phases and it was some the scariest and funniest time I ever had. You never knew was was going to happen and it was a risky life style. Its def best left at a phase.

4. [quote name='"WhoFalls"']Man this is a lot more depressing than what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be about what I did last night and then I was going to say ate spaghetti and watched Breaking Bad....

Well, I agree. I think its a learning experience if you can make it just an experience and not a life style. I had my drinking phases and it was some the scariest and funniest time I ever had. You never knew was was going to happen and it was a risky life style. Its def best left at a phase.[/quote]

True...I didn't blackout last night FYI haha....my crazy ass trashed party days are behind me too...I just happened to be thinking about this

I'll still chill and have a drink with my buds but the goal isn't to see how much alcohol we can consume anymore haha

5. I have always been treading on the line of alcohol and marijuana... consistently in the grey since turning 21.

Until recently and an orgy or two i've realized alcohol just is not my shit. mixing weed with shit is normally legit unless weed + friends are involved. I'm more in control high then drunk... there fore i will be a pot head till i die... not a damn drunk.

I HATE the what happened game.

6. Some people are always the same whent they get drunk, like some people are mean drunks, some are "I love you man!" drunks, and with some people like me it's a crap shoot what kind of personality will emerge when I've been drinking, it depends on my mood, and how my mood changes as I drink.

7. #7 Mogwai, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    I don't know. With me, and almost all of my friends, it's not like that. None of us seem to change personalities. We just get a little sillier and whatnot. Nobody turns into some raging jackass or any other extreme sort. Sometimes people might get a little more outgoing, but not to the extent you see in movies.

But I have seen it seemingly turn people into someone else. Maybe there's something to that, but those people are the big minority in my experience. And I usually chalk it up as them just not being able to handle it.

That's with alcohol anyway. I've seen other drugs turn people into a different person way more than alcohol ever has.

Personally though I don't really act different at all. Much less than even people who are only just a bit changed. I've had plenty of people tell me they can't tell if I'm drunk or not, even when I'm hammered. I might stumble a bit or jumble up words if I'm real drunk... but it doesn't change how I react to my emotions or how outgoing I am. But then again on the odd occasion (might happen one time in months), I'll turn into some super outgoing person. But that's really it.

8. #8 InitialToke93, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    I think drinking brings out peoples true personality's, Most of my friends barley change just do more stupid shit. Im always chill never really get angry when im drunk but i get in heaps of fights, I just like fighting.

9. In Vino Veritas

10. Yeah I get that a lot too, until I get to the point where I won't remember anything (which has only started happening recently), then it's a whole different story. I either get all outgoing, life of the party/chill guy, or I turn into a super angry drunk and try to start fights.

I don't know, but I'm not either of those people really, and I don't know where they came from.. Nothing else does this to me. Fuck booze!

Peace :smoke: