what happend to my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BrainWreck420, Sep 5, 2010.

1. i recently discoverd i had a case of powdery mildew i found oa recipe to kill the mildew and sprayed it on my plant like it told me to. the spray was 1\2 teaspoon of baking soda and a drop of hand soap. i think this could be what is cause my plant to look so bad. let me know if you agree or if it could be anything else. if it is somthing else tell me how i can fix this or its just time till kill my plant.

Attached Files:

2. First of all, don't spray that bitch while the sun is gleeming off her. It looks like you did and that will burn the leaves.

The End

3. I would try cutting out the mold before I killed the plant.......unless the entire thing has been infected....

4. is this the end of my plant?

5. i would agree to cut off the mold. if its at the top cola, but it off and the others will swell as a result. if its on the lower branches cut those completely off and leave the rest..mold/mildew is hard to completely get rid of even if u cant see it on the outside, its on the inside. I harvested once and the buds looked great and come to find out they were molding FROM THE INSIDE OUT. lost half the plant goodluck!