what happend to Calikushtv

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by erythingirie420, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Anyone know? That dude that was on here taking dabs. He was all into it. Then one day all of his shit got deleted, the posts he made, his YouTube channel, everything. I'm just curious where he went and what happened to make all of his stuff disappear?

2. It seems he got super paranoid when all the federal stuff about mmj in Cali went down on Friday lol. Paranoid too much? I would definitely say so

3. [quote name='"Just619"']It seems he got super paranoid when all the federal stuff about mmj in Cali went down on Friday lol. Paranoid too much? I would definitely say so[/quote]

Haha yah it did seem to happen right around the same time. I'd be curious to see what exactly did happen though. Did anyone ever find out more information about the "crackdown" by the Feds? From some of what I read people blew it out of proportion, but maybe not.

4. nobody blew it out of proportion, they came out with a press conference that said they were going to shut down all dispensaries in california within 45 days. I really dont think the kali kush dude owned a dispensary so have no clue why hes so paranoid

5. Why are they just calling out cali if its the feds is what im wondering?

6. ^have you ever tried to buy Medical in Cali?

7. Alot of "shipments" are coming from cali mainly.

8. well he pretty much advertised that he smokes so its no wonder why he'd take it down. If they said that about michigan i'd be scared as fuck. I'd probably stop posting here.

9. because there are more mmj dispensaries than there are starbucks in cali lol. A lot of people trying to play the system for recreational use that don't need it for any medicinal value.

10. yes and this ^ too much shady shit coming out of cali unfortunately. I'm sad cus it directly effects me

And as far as him taking shit down. I really doubt the feds are going to go after kids on youtube for smoking. Maybe his whole angel of smoking concentrates in public settings is what scared him, but even then. They are targeting people making 50,000 plus a day, not kids smoking their recycler on you tube lol

11. Im obviously not in cali so really havn't heard a whole lot, but from what ive read is they are shutting down ALL dispensaries, not just the people playing the system?

12. Nobody knows for sure. They first came out saying they were going to shut down ALL. Now they are saying they are targeting the high rollers that are breaking all the rules. Nobody knows 100% for sure right now. They are very vague

13. Im sure they are counting on those people who are playing the system to shut up shop before then and they don't really do a whole lot once their deadline comes. I'm sure we will hear of quite a few getting shut down but if they are more common than starbucks lol.