Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happen to me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DevilsYesca, Nov 26, 2008.

1. I drove to school at my normal time but before I left i packed a bowl of grass (shit weed) then a bowl of some good chronic usually smoke only kush but am broke:D anyway, i was faded and went to school and a hour into school i suddenly get very tired aND lightheaded then i begin to kinda fall so i sit down rest a bit then i got up jus to talk to the homies and i got tunnel vision then completely went blind i stood still and my homies knew i was faded but they where like wtf anyways i shook my head then i got my vision back and i sat down and rested then drove home...

why did this happen?:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::confused::confused::confused:

2. That's not because you were high it just happens when a lot of blood rushes to your head, it happens to me a lot. Just stand in the same spot so you don't embarass yourself and wait like 5-10 seconds, it'll come back. :)

Happy toking :smoke:

3. Weed shouldnt make you too lightheaded. You were probably really faded and dehydrated or some shit I dunno. I dout it was the weed

4. Happens pretty rarely whenever your blood pressure gets to low. You probably had low blood pressure from not eating or something and smoking weed lowers blood pressure, which results in you passing out. Happened to me a couple times when I first started smoking but it usually stops happening after you start toking more

5. sounds like you got blazed:rolleyes:

6. Those all seem like great answers. If it begins to happen alot though man you might want to get it checked out.

7. yea i played basketball and that was happening to me and I looked more high than I would have. Btw i didnt eat before so its definitely that. eat before u blaze! lol

8. That happens to me every time I stand up relatively sudden. Although it's happened hundreds of times I always panic and start thinking "Oh shit, I'm blind! I can't see!". It always goes away within 10 seconds.

9. yeah it was that i hardly ate in 6 hours or so maybe

10. id suggest eating before you toke, then drinking a lot during your high. ittl keep bad experiences like this to a minimum. thats what ive learned from past experiences.

11. someone said it, when you get up to quickly you feel lightheaded and you can pass out sometimes.

12. lmao you just reminded me of fainting goats

13. ok but this was an hour into my high