What grinds your gears?

Discussion in 'General' started by hendrix, Jul 2, 2008.

1. allright i wasnt sure where to post this but here it is.

Pretty much just... answer the question "What grinds your gears?" Here is mine: Im eating ice cream and its so cold that it seems to freeze the top layers of ice cream which is just bit.

sorry if this doesnt make sence, im pretty baked

2. As of right now...people who think they are above others by downtalking them.

3. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFdOrvrWp48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFdOrvrWp48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. A fork scraping across a plate's surface, or a coin across any metal surface.

Kills me a few times everytime it happens.

5. But really...

This fucking ear ache or w/e I got since I went swimming yesterday in this resort's pool.

It fucking hurts.

It's like that pain you get when you put a q-tip too far into your ear... but constant. :(

6. oh man i hate it when styrafoam squeaks..or when ballons do even thinkin about it makes my fuckin spine shiver.
    and when people dont hit clear on the microwave haha, you go to fuckin see what time it is and its just blinkin 0:16

7. when people ask you "what grinds your gears?" :mad::mad:

8. Simple minded pricks who are activists against the use of controlled substances.

9. pompous assholes.

10. ignorant people. nuff said.

11. +Rep for this thread. I loved it on Family Guy movie.

Things that really grind my gears are

-People who take forever to make a turn
    -People who ride my ass and DON'T pass me
    -People who make up stuff to try and impress me
    -1 Uppers
    -People that down talk my music when I don't down talk theirs
    -Drama Queens
    -People who come over and realize that you just bought some weed because you are weighing it out, so they decide to hang around and EXPECT to be smoked up.

I could think of more, but I really don't feel like it. I am baked.

12. agreed with all....but whats a 1 upper?

13. A 1-upper is someone who, in almost any situation, has to be better than you. The type of people who say they can lift more than you, have a better car, can run faster. Pretty much people who always seem to say something to top you.

14. ah aka insecure....gotcha

15. people who you at first think are ok, but then when you blaze with them they turn out to be assholes. pisses me off, but shows weed's great ability to show the truth :smoking:

16. And i think i am out of this thread.
    lol
    Just listed my problems today.

17. Getting cold sores due to sun burnt lips...if I am going to be feeling like shit for a while, I would at least want it to be due to some great sex.

18. How do you feel like shit after having some great sex?

You must be one kinky mother fucker...

19. people who are ur best of friends wen u two r alone but with people there a dick
    people who lie to impress me (who the fuck am i to impress? haha)
    one uppers
    people who act drunk wen there not just to impress people and then the next morning the convo usualy starts "bro i so dont remember......"
    people who go out of there way to be assholes