What grinds my gears!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief Skii, May 28, 2009.

1. I just had to post about it to see if other people feel the same way I do but you know what really grinds my gears??!?!

-When people think they know more about weed, smoking weed, and being high when they've only been smoking weed for less then a year and youve been smoking for many years!

Ive been smoking for 4 years, smoking weed really blew up at my hs this year an now "its the cool thing to do" so half the kids that started smoking now think they have far more knowledge then me someone whos researched, smoked it, protested it, an knows a lot about it.

it just really pisses me off haha, thanks for letting me vent.

2. 4 years isnt that long either

3. well 4 years is still a lot more experience then a few months, an yeah 408isthebay, I go the douch bag route an short some of there sacks by a little because they have no idea what the fuck any amount looks like haha.

4. lol how are they ever supposed to learn proper amounts, poor kids!

5. They could be smart and get themselves a cheap scale, but why waste their time?

6. ooh yeah, veery true

this one guy i know sold these kids GRASS
    the kids came back and were like "dude, that was killler weed"

7. #7 iPwnF00lz, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    [​IMG]

Racist people and people that raise their children to be racist...
    Impatient people...
    People that complain about everything...
    People that are insanely spoiled and rich and never work for a penny of it...
    When weed, water, energy, or food is wasted.

8. Fosho mang shit ah bin smokin errday fo liek 302 years mang

9. What grinds my gears is the fact that all of us are here smoking weed and lovin it, but the majority of people seem content to let the minority lead the battle to legalize it. Imagine how much better this community could be if weed were completely legal. The netherlands has had to close 2 of its prisons because of the low crime rate. Get on board, talk to your local mp and get something done about making weed legal!
    * Mong