Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mixurda, Oct 4, 2010.

1. #1 Mixurda, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    what ginder should I buy?
    Mendo Mulcher Grinder, Space Case Grinder, or SharpStone Grinder?
    I would like a 4 piece grinder for around 40-50ish bucks, ill spend more if I HAVE to but i really don't want to

2. Go with the first one!

Or the second one!

Because you posted the same link twice.

3. Real talk though, that's a solid grinder that'll do whatever you need to do. It's a grinder, not some sort of crazy-ass scientific device. Easy purchase.

4. get a sharpstone!

5. Be careful and font buy a cheap low quality grinder that is unsafe.

The only great quality grinders you don't gave to worry about are
    Cosmic, Kannastor, and Space Case.

6. #6 tokin', Oct 5, 2010
    If those are your only 2 options I'd go wth the first one. Aluminum grinders tend to leave little bitty metal shavings in your weed.

If you can dish out $20 you could get yourself a nice 4pc. Chromium Crusher (which is what I use) or Sharpstone, both are very very good for the price.

7. #7 420blazed, Oct 5, 2010
    Go with the first one, and is that true about the metal shavings from aluminium grinders? like can it be dangerous?

8. i like aluminum ones better but honestly i doubt it matters

9. i have the second one and i love it. the only thing is that you dont just collect kief in the kief tray, its alll over the parts that screw together. i'm stoned as shit.
    :smoke::smoke:
    oh and also it can be hard to get the last bits of ground up bud to fall onto the screen, i always make myself push them through

10. Okay now more general look at the prime topic please :)

11. 2 piece is more simple and ideal for travel, and does not collect keif.
    4 piece contains a screen chamber and a seperate chamber on the bottom to collect Keif.

Space Case really is the best brand, a real one will litterally last a lifetime.
    They do cost more, but it's worth it because you'll never need another one!

Sharpstone is a hit or miss, meaning you could get an ok one or a really crappy one.
    At the very least, get a Mendo Mulcher, if not a Space Case.

12. I have a little 2" diameter 4pc SharpStone grinder, it works perfect. As long as you're not buying a el cheapo grinder you should be fine.

13. sharpstone, best grinder.

14. New on the topic post please look this ones final just link me to it

15. buy the best quality grinder you can so you don't have to continuously buy a new one every year or so

16. #16 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    Go to mendomulchers.com

Get the 2.25 inch medium mulcher with screen for $50

But that's if you really want keif, otherwise I say get a 2 piece Space Case for like $30.

Just be sure to first clean it well- grind up some paper or tobacco, empty that out, then clean it with alcohol and rinse thoroughly, and finally let it dry completly(failure to do this can inhibit growth of mold/fungi).

17. #17 showt1me, Oct 5, 2010
    mendomulchers with an S at the end^

Edit:
    save up longer and get a space case, you won't regret spending the extra money

i'll doubt you will find one person who bought a space case and instead wishes he bought a sharp stone and saved $50

18. I'm going to get a mendomulcher 4 piece 3 inch kit for 54.99. I don't have enough money right now for a space case and even if a space case is a little better it can't be a big deal

19. thats what i said too

20. Dude a large(3") 4 piece is huge, probably a lot bigger then you'll need/want. Go for the medium :)

Space Case is A LOT better, not a LITTLE better.