Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Grade Weed Is This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hazefaze, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Can anyone tell me the grade of this? Picked it up from a friend, thanks! Sorry for the double post

Attached Files:

2. It's hard to tell, but it looks like mids/low-mids to me.  Especially if all of it's broken up.
    But to be fair, looks can be decieveing.  Only way to know is to smoke it up :bongin:

3. Not the best, not the worst. Just smoke it and find out for yourself haha.

4. looks like shake...

5. Sophomore

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Shake is shake. There's shake from dank nugs that's still pretty dank and then there's shake from mids. That looks like mid shake, but the only way to tell is to smoke it. Does it taste dank or does does it taste like plant matter? Does it smell good? What's the high like?

7. D-F Grade, I would smack my dealer if he gave me a bag of shake like that, I like my premo nugs.  :bongin:

8. Your dealer buttfucked you.

9. It smells through the bag pretty bad but not blow you away. Looks like I'm gonna need to find a new dealer because when I asked for dank this is all he had haha.

10. What state are you in? If I got this i would be furious if I'm paying for dank

11. Want some fries with that shake?

12. It's either low grade or mid flake.

13. Middes/ high regs, it don't look too bad

14. Unlucky bro. I wouldn't accept something like that personally. I never accept it if they've already broken it up. Just seems sketch to me.

15. If its weed, not so good.
    If its oregano, probably pretty good.

16. Never buy your bud already broken up, easy to mix that with oregano to add weight. 

17. grade F. you now must go to summer school.

18. How much did you pay young grasshopa?