Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what grade weed do you consider this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sacra9i6, May 3, 2011.

1. Conoisseur(sp?) high grade shwag. 2.5/10

2. you could probly sling that at 10g... if you picked up a quap for 320 theres so much room to profit you could even sell it at 5/g but just say its beasters/dro, thats what i used to do when money was short

3. It's a shitty picture, doesn't mean it's shitty bud. It looks pretty good, leafy-- could've been cured better, but I'm sure it's just fine. a 7/10. But for 320 a quap!?!? I mean that bud looks nice enough to be a 320 zip...

4. MIDS MANE but if you can see trichomes its beast

5. its mids, but at 320 a clip... that's better then most lower dealers in Canada are gonna be paying just grabbing a qp, so I'd say why not right?

6. I'd pay 320 for a QP of that.

7. High end mids, what kind of low grade mids have hairs like that?

None

8. i love all these mids and below mids comments. i could snap a pic of some shit high times puts in their magazines with a shitty ass camera, then post up on stash jar and ask the same question and get the same results.. mids doesnt look like that, seriously wtf is up with people these days