Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What grade is this grass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noya, Sep 26, 2008.

1. #1 Noya, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    I haven't smoked in several years and just bought a $20. When I got home and weighed it, it's only at 1.2g which is kind of disappointing (especially since it isn't super fluffy and super white :().

Back in the day I recall them being 1.5-to-1.7g, with a 1/8'ths at $40.

I've never snapped a weed photo and my S3 sucks on Macro. I just want to know what this would be considered as I'm reading all these "terms" for the different grades of herb in these forums:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.pixhost.org/show/38/44596_green.jpg
    (click to enlarge)

2. Thats some nice nug there. Dank. Nice long triches and nice color to it.

I live in SoCal. Home of dank. Average is 20 a gram but if you have connects it can go for 15. 1/8s of good stuff is about 55. I live in a suburb so I dont get the best prices.

3. its hard to tell with that picture
    if you want good macro shots you need to put the nug under bright light and disable the flash on the camera

but it def looks above average

if you lived where i live in NY a $20 of that would prob only be .8g
    so don't feel down about that

and enjoy

4. Looks pretty dank to me :)
    don't worry

5. Looks like well grown asian bud.

But still asian.

6. Looks like some nice bud.

7. you got 1.2 for $20?

if thats the case you pretty much got what you paid for, which is some nice dank ass nuggets my friend.

round my place 1.7 would be 25 and the 1/8th would be 45-50

so you gotta fair deal on some nice buds my friend.

8. Its decent bud.

Next time bring your scale though just so they know your not bullshiting.

9. That looks like some decent stuff brother

10. Dank shit, but always ALWAYS bring a scale until you are comfortable with a person.

11. Thanks for the replies, glad to know it's decent by everyone's standard.

It definitely hit me after the first bong rip (I haven't smoked in years)...I was feeling great. But as always, I think more is better and took another three hits and was incapacitated :D.

12. That my friend is some LACED grit weed. Pass it my way and I will promptly destroy the evidence for you.

13. Looks dank, and just because it hs trichs on it, does NOT automatically mean it's grit weed.

14. I was going to quote him on that but I think he is just joking around.

You know saying it is bad,then getting it sent to him so inturn he can smoke it.

15. That is some grade X weed dude.

16. Looks good to me man, 1.2 is pretty fair for $20.

17. daaaaaaaaaaNKkkkkkkkkkk nugggEtz

18. the grade is B+

19. It looks like some dank. $20 a g is standard with danks, so you actually got a little extra.