What good joints or blunts look like.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by xcoll1n, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Okay so I've only recently started rolling, so I don't carry paraphernalia every where I go.
    I felt real proud of this one. (Bible wrapped) So I decided to share it.
    Share some of yours I'll be posting more as I go.

Attached Files:

2. First step is get a pack of papers. then it should look like this[​IMG]

3. bible paper, really? :eek: go out and buy papers, there like a dollar.

4. but for real if you can get one to look like this your doing a hell of a lot better than me[​IMG]

5. no offense man but that end of that joint looks....well it isnt there, unless you were planning on lighting that end put then its like a reverse pinner which is also wierd
    theres plenty of threads like this, but ill contibute anyway
    I cut a swisher in half,which half is the blunt?
    [​IMG]

6. Bottom is the blunt but thats pretty sick

7. anybody else wanna geuss? Ill give rep to the first couple people who get it right, im bored lol

8. The top one... you can see tobacco sticking out the bottom one. Looks good, though.

9. Thanks man. I didnt want to leave my house. First one I rolled alone. I like zig zag's. And I didn't quite understand everything ya'll said but it worked good and surprisingly burned great.
    I think it's the bottom.

10. top one is definitely the blunt ^^^

11. image-1731354335.png

Blazing this now

12. Im gunna say its the bottom one though that might me a roach i can see sticking out the top one

13. Looks pretty nice doobi

14. yuuup

15. I like to think it's decent.
    My camera mirrors everything, i ncase you're curious. lol

Attached Files:

16. Somethin like that

Attached Files:

17. The top one is definitely the blunt:smoke:

18. [quote name='"KingLy"']Somethin like that[/quote]

Doesn't look all that good but it looks a fudge ton better than I could ever do so props on the j I bet you enjoyed it.

19. Top one I think...

Also if you have trouble rolling A roller and nice papers would prob set you back under $10. Tho i know some ppl consider rollers sacrilegious so...

20. yea that was my first cross joint rolled, only one i had on my phone. thats why it was a 'somethin like that' haha.