Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What goes around comes around...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tree Of Life, Sep 20, 2012.

1. That's right, karma. Whatever you put out eventually makes its way back to you. So what's one way you've recently passed around some good karma?

Did you help somebody with something? Smoke your buddy up when he didn't have any weed? In a world full of hate it's nice to see there's still some good people around. I'm interested in hearing about anything you guys may have done for someone else.

Did you go out of your way to help somebody out? Even if it was something as simple as giving someone sad a compliment I want to hear about it.

Personally I try to do as much as I can for everyone. If someone needs some nug I usually don't mind and give them a fat bag from my stash. If someone needs help with anything I'll do my best to give them a hand. I just try to be the best person I can be.

Everyone should always try their best to spread positive vibes, so in conclusion:

How have you spread your daily dose of good karma today?

2. I havent spread any good karma today but i always try to. Us NJ tokers are so nice haha

3. Haven't done anything today, though I got my karma back from yesterday. A lady yesterday was buying something and was like 47 cents short. She said she didn't have any more money in her purse or car and I said I got you and got 50 cents out of my pocket and sent her on her way. Today she came back and gave me 75 cents and thanked me. It's people like that who make putting up with all the assholes and ungrateful people worth it. It's cool to see some lady come back to give me 75 cents when it cost her more in gas to get there.

4. this isnt r/askreddit. No such thing as karma.

5. Still waiting for the good karma to come my way.

It will come soon enough.

6. i guess i don't really spread too much good karma
    but i definitely avoid the bad karma just in case lol :hide:

7. Your sig is sweet!

8. i leave pennies faced heads up on the ground everyday for somebody to receive good luck :D

i don't know if it's working but maybe someday someone will leave a $100 on the ground for me!

9. thanks yours is pretty great too :D

10. Great contribution. What was the significance of that?

11. man, in one day I saw this fat old lady get hit by a mini van in my works parking lot while I was watering plants (i work in a garden center) and I jumped over 3 tables, ran and checked her pulse, called 911, and then called my manager. Then later that day a guys car broke down in our parking lot. I pushed his ass all the way to the gas station (it was only a block away, but damn it was hot outside). Then I clocked out for the day and there was a hobo by the curb. I just said "fuck it" and gave him a 10. So on my way home I'm like fuck yeah I'm gonna have karma out the ass. Just gonna go home and smoke a bowl and wait on my good karma...I get home and my wife smoked all my weed...oh well at least I had a crazy day.

12. #14 theVirtuoso, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    I don't believe in karma, but that doesn't mean I don't do good deeds - I do them without expecting anything in return.

As far as I'm concerned, karma is just a way for people to make sense of what's taking place around them... as humans it's part of our nature to do so. It's easier to believe in some controlling force rather than accept how chaotic everything really is.

13. 2 or so months ago I was waiting for my bus at South Station. I'm terrible with public transportation and ended up having to wait around for 4 hours. I bought a homeless man some McDonald's (not the best but something), and another dude that didn't seem homeless but no real purpose to be there had given a guy a dollar to get him a coffee. The guy never came back, so I got him a coffee and let him bum a cigarette. I never said no when someone asked for a cig (I have since quit) but I'm not sure if that's good or bad karma :laughing:

I never look for the karma to come back, I just hope it comes back somehow, even if I don't notice it. If I don't, I still feel good from helping someone else, and in the end I'm content with that.

14. He's talking about literal karma hahaha :rolleyes:

15. I do good deeds: I smoke my boys out and they do the same, if a elderly person needs help with groceries or short of change then I'll help since their bones aren't the same, also help random strangers that ask me for help, etc. It's get returned randomly so I guess I'm good.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzyULbf98U]cypress hill - What Go Around Come Around, K - Black Sunday - YouTube[/ame]

17. Cypress Hill, telling it how it is, I got this, breaking up a bowl and igniting it
    The only passanger on the plane and I'm also the pilot, I steer the wheel easier than smokers struggling to de-line it, chewing on Violets
    I smoke like the climate, I'm up and down, capabilities surpass lions who jump off the ground

18. I can say that I have never had a bad stone. This must be because I share my weed generously. I've probably smoked out my friends at least a half ounce, i'm always down to share the love. That's probably why weed has never given me a single bad experience