What gets you RIPPED

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trx450sux, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Jw everyone out there. What piece gets you the highest? Weather it be a bong, pipe, vap, anything! My baby zong broke and I need to invest in another piece. Personally I love Zongs but here lately they've been pretty hard to find :/

2. vape or anything percolated/diffused

3. The tool does not get you blazed, the product does.

That's like asking what kind of cup will get you the most drunk.

NB: I'm not saying all toking tools are made equally. What I'm saying is an apple and some tin foil will get you high; high end glass/vapes aren't about getting you more high, they're about form and function.

4. Form and function that get you higher..:bongin:

5. Fairfeild is right...

6. Wax on the skillet or doil dome!

7. I like your sig!

and bongs I perceive as delivering the most effective hit...

8. Bongs and vapes

9. #9 shitloaf, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    one that gets you the highest? that would be my dry pipe.

[​IMG]

10. My waterpipe.

11. look at all that smoke dood, it's crazy

12. :smoke: lol.

13. #13 trx450sux, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    You guys are retarded if you think everything gets you an equal amount of high lol. Your telling me you can go home sit down and smoke one bowl from your pipe and it gets you the same high one bowl would from a bong? No.. I didn't know everyone on this website was full of assholes.

14. Came across what this dude said when checkin some things out
    "A bong and bubbler have water in them unlike a pipe or can. This water purification makes the hit less harsh on your lungs which enables you to take a larger rip. With a bong your smoking a little more that 50% of your THC off your weed compared to a pipe is only 27%. If you get perculators in your bong, each one acts as a new bong inside the bong and adds filtration. With a few percs you can smoke up to 97% THC off your weed"

15. [quote name='"fairfield"']The tool does not get you blazed, the product does.

NB: I'm not saying all toking tools are made equally. What I'm saying is an apple and some tin foil will get you high; high end glass/vapes aren't about getting you more high, they're about form and function.[/quote]

And no sir, when you drink if you shotgun one beer instead of sipping on it you feel the effects way faster. Just like a bong, your taking in more thc so it's gonna hit you faster and harder than a little pipe.. IMO

16. Waterfalls, bongs

17. If I have the time, my vape. and I always have the time :smoke:

18. BULLSHIT!!! Utter bullshit... Combusting with a lighter, vaping, and joints/blunts all have different % of THC absorbed, but this thing about adding percolators to INCRESE EFFICENCY????? HELL NO!!!

:bongin:

19. Lol don't get so mad dude. Haha damn smoke a bowl

20. [quote name='"fairfield"']The tool does not get you blazed, the product does.

NB: I'm not saying all toking tools are made equally. What I'm saying is an apple and some tin foil will get you high; high end glass/vapes aren't about getting you more high, they're about form and function.[/quote]

Kinda bs....you get more thc through a vape....so more product. And the size of the piece matters.