Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Gets You Highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jedi Whitesmoke, Aug 18, 2011.

1. The age-old question: what gets a person the "most" high? I believe that it's a personal thing, and that everyone is different. My good friend loves joints, and smokes more than one daily because he claims they bake him beyond belief. I, on the other hand, smoke gravs/waterfalls. Two or three bowls, and I'm completely stoned most of the time.

How about you guys? :smoke:

2. Joiinntsss. Nothing better then a relaxing hemp joint at the end of the day, topped with keif did you say? :smoke:
    I find you can get wayy higher with joints, blunts get you even higher but the joint high is a little different imo.

3. to get me gone i mostly need 3 overly packed bowls out of a bong. but i think i like smoking blunts a lot also because i only smoke them on special occasions which is a treat

4. I would say a bong, whether it be a waterfall bucket or standard bong, nothing like getting a huge rush of condensed smoke all at once :)

5. Vaporizer + Mango Juice

6. Blunts and joints seem to have the smoothest and cleanest high, the one I want. Pieces seem to have a more intense but "dirty" high. It's hard to explain.

7. joints and blunts get you the least highest because they waste the most THC....
    Second is pipes and spoons
    then bongs comes next
    and then vape

(this list is based off amount of plant matter used, do to effeminacy.

Obviously Dabs in a bong or keif/hash in a vape will get you the highest though

8. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I thought about this yesterday after i took a giant hit from my buddies name brand. I milked the bong till in was yellow and cleared that babe. I sat there after in a daze that made me useless. Idk bongs are meant to put you on your ass IMO.

nothing bettter then a fresh joint at the top of the morning :smoke:

9. Volcano Vaporizer by far. Highest amount of THC enters the bloodstream thru vaping. I never waste my weed by burning a blunt. I only smoke blunts when i'm toking with a group. My next favorite is a bong.

10. Gravity bongs

11. Gravity bongs mess me up beyond belief. Strong edibles really put me on my ass for a long time too. But intensity goes to gravity bongs.

For my day to day high it is all about vaporizers. Sends me for a loop on a small amount of weed. I love joints the best though. So relaxing.

12. Vape number one. Bongs especially gravity onus number 2.

13. a pisser,or a lung

14. Regs - blunts
    dank - bongs

15. Fat jays

16. Im the exact opposite! :smoke:

17. A vaporiser or a gravity bong.

I'll never forget the first time I tried a Volcano... The only time I've been more stoned than that was when I used a Volcano in Amsterdam. Gravity bongs are lethal though. xD

18. Vape+bong combo