What gets you higher ....

Discussion in 'General' started by KushSmokaa, Mar 23, 2011.

1. a huge hit or 3 - 4 small hits?

just wondering cuz i have about .2 left enough for 1 bowl pack and wanna know how to use it, well im smoking it out of my bubbler

but i dont know if i should try and corner it and just get a few small hits or just completely torch the fuck out of it and get 1 massive hit, which will get me higher? or its all the same since its the same amount of bud ?

2. I space my hits out, usually a hit every 15-20 minutes or so. The high builds up nicely that way.

3. Whats wrong with his question douche bag. And I'd go with 4 hits.

4. #5 Cudderisback, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    first.. this is general not apprentice tokers..
    second.. Do we really need a thread for this?
    third.. it obviously doesnt fucking matter how many hits..
    you'll be just as stoned with 1 huge ass hit as you will with 4 baby ones as long as you don't cough it all up like a bitch.

fourth.. "douchebag" is one word

5. Efficiency my man. You could get higher from either scenario depending on variables, but generally moderately sized hits and ghosting them is the best way to go. If you take huge hits and you cough after 2 seconds and waste a bunch of smoke that's no good.

6. ya thats what i thought to, about the coughing your most likely to cough up alot of the smoke.

think im just gonna try 1 hit every few minutes, and when i get more bud im taking the BIGGEST rip off my bubbler i can...just because.

and to the guy up there, calm down its just a question im sure other people have wondered this also.

7. Because the spelling of the word douchebag is what really matters on a weed forum. You, sir, are proof that just because a person smokes pot, doesn't mean they're cool.

Oh, and I'd honestly go with the one BIG one if you can handle it without coughing it out immediately. That's just my personal preference though, I hate limiting my hits.

8. 0.2 grams yeah..?

9. IDK about you guys but when i cough from a big hit i always get really stoned, more stoned than 3-4 baby hits. I say big hit, that's what ive always tried to do.

10. I've always wondered about this but I never asked until now, how exactly do you guys measure your highs? It's not like it's going to make a noticeable difference. If you're smoking one gram, you're smoking one gram. It's not like you'll be high and worrying that you aren't as high as you possibly could be from whatever amount you smoked.