Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What get's u highest?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Aug 11, 2002.

?

What get's u highest? (or what do u think would get u highest?

1. The Buds from a Female Cannabis plant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Stalks from a Male Cannabis plant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Morrocan Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bubble Hash

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Love

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Exstacy (MDMA)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Peace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Music

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Buddah, yin/yang, karma, ether, the force or other.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jesus, the Sun God, Allah, God, Bill Gates, or some other false deity.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. by saying "rammed up my anus".....are you trying to tell us that you are gay?

2. damn! no-one voted for peace yet! shiat

3. i get hiiigh..

high on life!

4. i thought more people would of picked love, ummm. It's easy to get drugs, but you can spend your entire life looking for love and never find it!

5. LOL ZIA

i say love too!

what did you expect? i'm a dork.

6. I would say love, while its a bitch at times it has advantages such as: Compassion, Sex, and that special person that you realize as just as freaky and cool as you. (Bud did come 2nd though)

7. a phat blunt! a little lovin' afterwards couldn't hurt...

8. being in love with maryjane: she's always there for you, she wont break your heart and if it's really that important you can sell her on the street. sike i'm just playin'
    but i would have to vote bud but thats probably just because i've never been in TRUE love and i wouldn't be at all suprised if that vote changes in my future

P.S.
    great poll

9. On the poll i put female buds,but i've got some canabis oil at the moment which is fucking unbelievable 3 spliffs and it took me three hours to get of the sofa

10. Dam thing would not let me vote (perhaps it knows i am a limey)

Tried to vote bud, But i've heard of bubble hash produced at home that is 40% thc (dont make any plans for a couple of days)
    i belive the average bud runs in at around 5% thc.

Funky i came into a smearing of oil myself a month or so ago,
    It had been burned during production, Did'nt spoil the couch lockingly fantastic high though.

fester.

11. Buds and Music go together. i can't choose. sorry

12. have to agree on the Techno music right after you've blazed... this crazy shit will fuck wit your mind man!

13. I gotta say, I take exception to the allegation that anyones belief in diety is false.
    There is something bigger than this world. I am certain of it, and believe I can "prove" it. What you got? hollow meaningless wordz? too bad
    Do you really believe that ganga is an accident? Hardly. It's a "gift" from God.

14. Smoking buds WHILE making love!!! eh!? eh!?

15. had to choose between an old girlfriend and weed once... it was a tough choice, but I realized I wanted someone who would love me regardless of my habits. Went for the good old female buds, woohoo!

btw, i'm with a girl now who likes weed, i'm the happiest man in the world.

peace and happy jappy tokin'

16. You think your happy, I AM a girl who smokes weed ;)

17. lol, not one of the female persuasion so I can't say... but still the happiest man in the world ;)