What games would tokers play?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by kinivotrigger, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Ok so I'm new here and this is probably my second post, but I'm just trying to find a way to get involved in this community so I have a question. As tokers what would you like to see in a video game? Something with a deep story or detailed characters? Pure action and explosive or strategic games? I am an aspiring game developer and I have asked myself several times how would I make a game for the 420 community (if I get a chance to)

2. Make a game about growing weed with RPG elements like levels and certain abilities and also action elements like defending the crop from marauders.

3. #3 Kush Ambitionz, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    A game where the AI actually works

4. I've been playing FTL and The Walking Dead lately while stoned. Before that it The Witcher or Borderlands 2 and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It really kind of varies by my high/mood, but personally when I'm stoned, what I look for the most is a clear, natural setting, choice dialogue that could affect the conversation/story, and (if any combat) something simple but strategic and in real time. A few good laughs never hurt anything either.

5. I like borderlands . Gta. Sonic

I jerk off inside books and give life to words