What games should I buy?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pass the dr0, Nov 19, 2011.

1. best game: cod4

2. Dead Island will disappoint

3. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']So far I'm thinking skyrim, gow3, but I can't decide on another one... Maybe bf3 fuck decisions[/quote]

Depends on if you'd rather have an RPG or an FPS. FPS, BF3. RPG, ME2. Wanna just run around and kill zombies? Dead Island.

4. See that's what I cant decide, skyrim has 300+ hrs of playtime so that'll keep me occupied, gears I'll get just to fuck up aliens when I'm high, and ten idk if I want another fps because I already have every call of duty game or if I should get another rpg... Might just buy back new vegas

5. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

See that's what I cant decide, skyrim has 300+ hrs of playtime so that'll keep me occupied, gears I'll get just to fuck up aliens when I'm high, and ten idk if I want another fps because I already have every call of duty game or if I should get another rpg... Might just buy back new vegas[/quote]

BF3 is much better than COD, I'll tell you that much. I say ME2. imo, FPS's are more for blowing off some steam. And since you have all the COD's, that's all the steam you need.

6. I feel like Skyrim would be able to take up most of your RPG wants/needs for a little while. It's sorta annoying to be playing through multiple RPGs at once sometimes (I feel like. I like to devote all my playing to one game at a time), so maybe that's worth considering.

7. Skyrim, and mass effect, and bf3! Only game you need.

8. good choices, pick bf3 as your third and thats a great 3 games. dead island and rage will get old on you real fast if you have a game like battlefield or skyrim.

9. They made it all about the shooting, which was the weakest part of mass effect anyway. The story was definitely a secondary concern.

Yeah that's the impression I got from rage, it just looked like a quake/doom type game.

10. So I'm probably getting skyrim, gears, and bf3

11. The story telling was better in the second game I thought and the action was much more streamlined.

12. Personal preference really, I thought the first game was superior in every aspect other than combat (which I'm never really arsed about anyway), it wasn't anywhere near as bad a sequel of dragon age 2 though imo.