What games do you hate?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by wuidd420, May 6, 2013.

1. For me, Left for Dead is one of the shittiest games I have ever played in my life.

2. I liked the first Left for Dead, but only playing with friends.

I do agree, Left for Dead 2 was gay as fuck. I returned it to gamefly the next day.

:smoking:

3. TFT dota, L.O.L, etc etc I play roc dota, the original, They got it right at 3.7, a game about team work, every other game like lol or hon is modeled after tft dota, an unbalanced gank fest mess. I realize most of you wont understand my abbreviations, but the ones that do will know what i mean, LOL

And ya op i know what u mean, I never liked left for dead, great concept (escaping the zombie hordes) but so poorly executed.

4. Any COD game after COD4, most AAA games.

What makes you say that?

5. All cod games. The online at least, I do like the story modes and zombies though.

6. Because it's the same thing over and over. No variety. It shouldn't even be a stand-alone game in my opinion.

7. Hahaha shit, I used to have a ball with my friends playing L4D, haven't played it in like 3 years though
    I didn't mind the second one, they just both got hella boring after a while

8. I love left 4 dead it just isn't changed up enough. We need more game modes and more maps

9. pretty sure they have never charged more than $30 for it

the game is all about teamwork really

10. Maybe I'm weird but I liked the multiplayer for cod 2 and 3. What I can remember about it anyway.

I hate sports games though. I've tried em all but it's not my thing I guess.

11. i've always hated the guitar hero and rockband games. so glad they are finally dying out. terrible concept.

im really starting to hate asscreed aswell. loved the first two games, revelations was ok. the 3rd one screwed me and corrupted my save halfway through. it tries so hard to be a stealth game but it is far, farrrrrr from it.

call of duty is another franchise i used to love but turned to shit after the first modern warfare. they pretty much just cashed in and said fuck it to anything new or interesting.

amnesia is another game im really mad i spent time playing. such an over hyped game.

12. All sports games.

13. Halo 4. Such shit. Felt like they tried to make it to much like a cod type game, imo. Fan boys everywhere were shitting themselves over it though it seemed. Up until Reach I really dug those games.

14. I rather enjoy Halo 4 actually the sprint being a natural function is so welcomed.

15. Halo fanboys so afraid of a little change. Smh

16. Yeah all it did was add custom classes and ordinances. It is in no way like CoD in any other way I can think.

Good to see ya on the city by the way QuasiCon

17. Rockband I mean all the time you spend playing you could be playing a real instrument.

18. I actually liked the change up, feels more like a new experience, that is still Halo. I've bought 6 other Halos that all feel the same, I don't want to spend $60 on the exact same thing.

And thanks, feels good to be back, just wished I had a computer so I didn't have to type all of this out on my phone.

19. I'm in the same situation I have to use my phone to check the gc.

But yeah I think it was the best Halo