What games do you currently have pre-ordered?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BWilliams, Aug 10, 2011.

1. AC is a terrible game, terrible.

I pre-ordered Skyrim and guild wars 2.

2. I like the statement defaming AC without any reason. spoken like a true gamer :p

3. Oh you want reasons?

Terrible Game story arc
    Terrible Control layout
    Terrible AI
    Terrible Fights
    Terrible Animation

On a plus side, the crowd control is a neat idea.

4. I agree on the AI, and i agree n the fighting in AC 1 and 2, but the fighting in brotherhood is less defensive sitting there waiting and striking when they do, lots more actions, more badassery hahahaha

The animation, im not sure what you mean, the graphics? The animation style? I didnt mind either of those, unless you mean something else, hahaha but to each their own

However the game story, im not too sure you have paid any attention to it if you think that.... the plot is fucking epic!!! Its like an interesting revision of history lol as for the story arc.... they are all connected extremely well man.... 1 and 2 have a huge gap, but they explain all of that shit, 2 and brotherhood, where 2 ends, fucking brotherhood starts lol....

and the controls... eh, they are controls, not too complex lol

5. BF3 and MW3 for now. I'm gonna do a side by side comparison, then keep the superior game.

6. So you will soon be the proud owner of BF3 hehehehehehehe

I dunno what COD was thinking using the SAME engine as in MW2 (which im 90% sure is the same as MW lol)

they need to fucking upgrade those games..... its been the same game with different clothes for 4 games now lol

7. In my new Game Informer magazine it says that MW3 will run at 60fps while BF3 will run at 30fps...just because BF3 has so much more shit and better graphics... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up keeping BF3...COD is same boring shit everytime....shits oldddsdd

8. Yea, ive read a bunch on their reasoning behind that.... its only on the consoles too, PC can run 60 fps at 1080p haaha, but something about the consoles and they way they did this one they figured it would really matter and therefore went with 30 fps

pumped for the extremely destructible environment and shit ahahaha

9. BF3

Is there even anything else coming out worth preordering?

10. Yea I'm ready for it to come out.

11. Diablo 3
    CoD MW3

Normally I don't pre-order CoD but I went to the LA Noire midnight release and when you pre-ordered you got an awesome huge ass poster. I mean really..Who couldn't resist?

12. I can, im disappointed with what MW3 is supposed to be... they should sit back, not release a game every year, and develop the game rather than release the same game over and over with a few tweaks... I love me some COD MW and MW2.... but its really getting repetitive

13. No doubt, but maybe you've read some previews I haven't. I've only read a brief one in Game Informer and it sounds like a bunch of new shit being introduced. Not to mention the campaign sounds awesome.

14. Gears of War 3
    Diablo 3

15. None, but am considering...

Skyrim, Rage, Diablo.

In other words, the games I can't buy in France that will work in English. The other big ones, I can get over here...

16. who ever said ac sucked needs to put the crack pipe down,
    fights are so fucking nice there is so many ways to stab and kill them, i bet you were a noob at that game so you say it sucked.
    what ever
    revelations should be an epic game, and I will be playing it the day it comes out for sure.

17. In my opinion, the first one wasn't great, they changed that around by the time of AC2 though...

The first just felt very repetitive, once you had got over the amazement of the graphics, the gameplay and the story just didn't do it for me, I traded it in within a couple of days, having beaten it...

18. Battlefield 3.
    I'll buy all other games I want when they drop in price.

19. Battlefield 3 :D
    Oh that games ganna be so sweet!

20. #60 SIRSOG, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The first one wasn't special at all, but perhaps going from worse to best is better on a game planning on making 5-6 (I think there are actually 6 already including psp and ds.... lol) games in the same plot line.... so then its not getting worse and worse as it goes lol