What games do you currently have pre-ordered?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BWilliams, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Lol i re-activated my account last night in fact... had to hit that multiplayer shit up... and it was just as epic as i thought lol

2. Do you do black ops zombies by chance?

3. I havent touched a COD since the original modern warfare lol and i play that on PC

shits all the exact fucking same + zombie mod, which i wasnt a huge fan of lol

4. Damn I love zombies. Hard to find people to play with who're any good. I'm fixin to go buy a new game. Can't decide what to get.

5. lol fuckin AC brotherhood if you dont have it... or the first 2 if you dont have them, obviously :p

6. Battlefield 3
    RAGE
    Gears 3
    Saints Row 3
    No money left.

7. Star Wars: The Old Republic.
    Second game I've ever preordered. The first was Burning Crusade. :p

8. AGE OF EMPIRES THE CONQUORERS.

EA Sports Fight Night Champion... Bad ass boxing game.

xboxlive Tag= XeCuTivEz

Cod black ops and MW. Peace!

9. Red Orchestra 2.

10. #30 Rotties4Ever, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    If no one was gonna say it
    i was about to write "Son I am disappoint"
    for anyone who is a true fan of the series, revelations suppose to be an eye opener.

Does anyone know yet why lucy was stabbed? and if she is alive or not?
    I like kristen bell i think is a bit underrated and I would for her role to continue through out the ac series.
    Also for anyone keep score, Jupiter's temple is suppose to be the next one we visit, as he was the king of the would be gods.
    I want my revelations NAOW!!! damn you ubisoft.

edit- am I the only one who really really loves the idea of such an amazing story line and the way the whole game revolves around it,
    for example in ac 2, you are not just running around stabbing people, some fuckers hang your dad your older brother and your younger brother,
    ahh the joy when ezio got his first legit kill on that fat mother fucker...brought a big smile to my face.
    fucking templars.!

11. Lol way to ruin brotherhood!!!!

But you arent alone in your love of AC, im obsessed with it hahaha.... i only wish i still had the first one.... but whatever.... brotherhood is fucking amazing, and i can only assume revelations will be 100x more extreme like they always are lol

12. Skyrim

Can't wait to play it.

13. lol they made the characters look so much more epic

[​IMG]

shit better be as good as they say it is....

14. Yea, I'm obsessed too haha. I'm pretty pumped for the new AC and the new SSX :hello:

15. Hahaha yea... i have 15 hours in brotherhood already, and ive just been spending time destroying towers, recruiting, doing those weird templar agent quests, and rebuilding rome.... only on sequence 5 i think lol....

I have 2 game files in AC2, one was my first, has 10 hours of play, and i beat the game...

the 2nd, has like 35-40 hours of game play, and i havent beaten it, but i have completed all the game besides "killing" borgia, i have all feathers, all assassinations (the side ones, not main), all the flags, all the races, all glyphs, and everything but the final battle completed lol.... beating the game too 100%, is a fucking task

16. Ill probably buy the next Assassins game online after its released to save dough

I still haven't beaten the 3rd one though. I gave up after failing some sewer mission like 30 times in a row.

17. Lol you cant go to the next one without beating the one before it, shit will make absolutely no sense hahahahahaha

the only way that works is skipping the first game, because its pretty unnecessary for 2, but you still lack heavily on the Abstergo shit and stuff

18. #38 Rotties4Ever, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    wanna get really mad lol?
    check this out, can you believe this was on sale for a limited time at limited stores in Italy
    another example why i hate ubisoft,
    why cant shit like this be available everywhere
    its almost like ubisoft are the templars,

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit- just so I dont thread hijack.
    I pre ordered revelations (shocking)
    battlefield 3
    dead island

edit2- my bad I didnt realize you still have not beaten brotherhood, I mean cmon its been out since last November, I beat it like 3 times since then, on my 4th now, already beaten it, but just doing a bunch of side missions like sending recruits on missions, you gonna be surprised how many missions of that kind there are.

19. Lol i have a tight ass shirt with Altair on the front

Kinda like this

[​IMG]
    Only its not just his head lol has most of his body and shit

I would fuckin rage that hoodie all day though man