What game should I try??

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by purpleyef, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Ok so I am one of those chicks who has never really played video games. Not because I don't like them...more a lack of $ to spend on games. I have a Wii now because I played games on one at a friends house and enjoyed it.

So any suggestions for good games for me to try on the Wii as well as computer games and online games?

2. if i were you i would get wii fitness

it is fun to play with friends (like hula hooping or snowboarding)

i cant recommend any computer games

maybe that new music game for wii when it comes out

3. Thanks very much I will definitely try those. Hopefully they will be on sale during the holiday season.

4. No More Heroes for Wii is a awesome game, id highly reccomend it.

5. Call of Duty 4.

6. dont get cod4 on wii.. not soo great....

get
    zelda:TP
    metriod prime
    mario bros galaxies
    paper mario

7. That game is so full of win. I recommend.

8. Thanks everyone!

9. Definitely get Zelda. It is really awesome. Also, Wii Fit is fun and works your ass out pretty good. I had my doubts but have lost like 10 pounds and am toning up quite a bit as well lol.

10. What the fuck it actually helped you lose 10lbs?
    My god video games are spectacular.

11. Well it is an exercise game :p. Some of the exercises are fucking hardcore. You start off easy but unlock things as you progress. It actually gets tough lol.

12. That is awesome!! I've been trying for months to loose 10 pounds of what I call my Oreo Cookie weight (last winter I got carried away with the munchies and Oreos :p). I've lost 3 pounds but I want to loose the other 7. I will definitely get Wii Fit now!
    Does Zelda come in Wii format?

13. Yeah Wii Fit is fun and there are some cool games out and coming out for the balance board. Just be prepared to sweat lol....it's worth it for sure though! As for Zelda...

[​IMG]

This is the most fun action/adventure game for the Wii in my opinion. Buy the guide though too...it will save you some frustration. :)

I could suggest many games for the Wii though...so if you are ever wanting more info just let me know.

14. Thanks so much! I'm sure I will bug you again at some point. :) I wish the games were cheaper though, I will try Wii Fit first and then most likely Zelda. Maybe I will get a game for Christmas or something. :hello:

15. i like the bowling game on wii sports - got me quite a few perfect games under my belt after i got blazed.

Zelda and Metroid are good if you are playing by yourself but I prefer games with Co-Op or other form of multiplayer like super smash bros brawl, guitar hero/rock band, and mario kart. If you like games like mario party and RPG's like Zelda you may wanna rent Dokapon Kingdom - my friends gf brought it home one day and its a nice different game that plays like a boardgame RPG.

Oh yeah...and don't forget to download Megaman 9. The blue bomber makes a triumphant return in a game for the masochistic gamer who loved the 8bit era of hard video games.

16. I have played Mario Party 8 and had a lot of fun so I will definitely try those as well. Thanks!

17. If you're looking to pick up some cheap games, i'd like to make a vote for buying some old NES gems like SMB3. Good times, good times.

18. Super Mario Galaxy is a MUST. Its fun for anyone really. Very colorful, trippy and fun.

19. haha you definitely won't be bugging me. Anything that gives me a chance to talk about games to a cool chick is good in my book. I just hope you enjoy my suggestions lol.

20. Good! :) I look forward to it. I'm hoping to catch some good deals on Black Friday.