What game should I get today?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pass the dr0, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Sup I got a $50 gift card to gamestop and am gonna go and get a game today, not sure which one though, I was thinking about mass effect 3.

The games I currently have are:
    Mw2
    Mw3
    Black ops
    Bf3
    Gow3
    Skyrim
    Cod 4

2. Fucking Mass Effect 3 bro.

3. #3 That Engineer, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Idk man you could easily buy a couple older games.
    Like say the GTA IV set with all 3 versions. I love those games. Probably only $20 or so.

I see you like fps games a lot, but if you want to try something a little different that will really be interesting (especially while stoned) look into LA Noire. I truly think it is an amazing game if played with the right mindset.
    Especially fun if you like those crime detective shows.

If you don't mind buying used games you could probably get both gta iv (plus the two expansion dlc's if you buy the right disk) and LA noire for that $50

4. Yea, I hope you get ME3, you won't be disappointed.

5. trade in some of those modern warfares before there worth nothing and get an extra 30+ dollars for possibly 2 games

fifa 12, nhl 12, or save it until some other games come out.

6. Definitely go with older games if you haven't already made a purchase. Maybe a Fallout game or a Skate game?

You need some variety in that collection man. It's almost all FPS games

7. fallout is a great choice good call Mogwai. heard skate 3 is an excellent game as well but havnt played.

i agree with switching it up fully get a sports game man! or even batman ark asylum i heard that was a great game to

8. Mass Effect 3

9. Uncharted 3,

Edit:nvm that's ps3 game

10. Yeah Skate 3 is pretty good. It's hard to suggest it over 2 though.. The map seems unrealistic. Like the stopped making the city look real and started making it more skate oriented, which is fun but weird.. and makes cool spots a little less satisfying. It also has no local multiplayer. Skate 2 has an awesome map and local multiplayer but has no park creator =\.

2 and 3 are about the same in my books I guess. You can get 2 for a decent bit less so it might be a good choice. 3 is like $20, so it's not much. It's definitely worth it. If it's worth anything, the DLC is better for 2

Even if you're not a skateboarder you can have a lot of fun with it

11. Well, what did you get??

12. Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009

13. fifa street.

14. lmao..

15. Gta 4

Also add me dr0, x Shade 45

16. Get a racing game! My girl was at gamestop the other day getting a game for her brother and grabbed Forza 3 for around 20 bucks. You'd have enough to get another game, too.
    :D

Speaking of Forza 3, is 4 any good?

17. Get Dead Space 2, i fucking love that game

18. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Alan Wake

19. Saints Row the Third is pretty fun :)