What game should I buy and why?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ACole420, Feb 23, 2010.

1. #1 ACole420, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    Title says it all blades.

EDIT: For ps3 for all you blades who are too stoned to realize that 2 of those games are ps3 exclusives ;)

2. umm for what?

pc?ps3?360?

3. Bioshock 2.. because the first one was the tits

4. I personally wouldn't get any of those.

But I think Uncharted was pretty fun, so go ahead and get it.

Obvi its PS3, Uncharted isn't on 360, and MAG is PS3 only.

5. ^^^ Well I plan on buying them all at some point. But Im board of Borderland and MW2 so I want a new game.

You got any recommendations on any other ones tho?

6. Oh, well in that case, get whatever you want. If you're going to be getting them all anyways getting one game first wouldn't matter too much. :rolleyes:

I don't play PS3 that much... or games in general actually, but I would get NHL10 (if you haven't so already, ha) or Assassin's Creed 2.

I would save for FF13 and/or God of War 3.

Happy shopping! :D

7. YES, even if you barely like hockey, this game is still the business.
    You know it's good if it beats out Madden, NBA, etc. for sports game of the year.

8. I got NHL10 awesome game btw. Not a fan of the final serious. I dont really like turn based rpgs more of a hack and slash kinda guy.

I will most definitely be getting GOW3 when it comes out. The first 2 were well..... Godly ;)

9. I did start the Official Hockey Thread in sports ya kno :)

10. #11 okil, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    bioshock two looks raw. the first one was amazing, seconds gotta be better due to the multiplayer. and i know you didn't list it but have you looked into borderlands at all? looks like it could be really interesting.

edit: nevermind maybe i should learn to read haha. go for bioshock man

11. In that case, get Dynasty Warriors lol.

12. ^^^ No just no lol. I want a game not a piece of crap lol.

And Okil yes I love Borderlands but I need to take a break from it there is only so much looting one can do before one gets bored.

13. lol well in that case..

14. uncharted 2. One of the greatest games of all time. The rest of your picks seem to le first person shooters. Uncharted it 3rd person, don't kno if you dig those like i do, but it didn't win game of the year for nothin.

15. I absolutley LOVED the first one and I wanted the second for awhile.

Idk much about it other then its more of a storytelling game? Idk school me on it.

16. Damn! Somebody beat me to saying Heavy Rain. If I owned a PS3 this would be my first pickup.

17. You should put a none of the above option. All horrible imo.

18. Ok so do you care to elaborate and offer a "better" game or is that all your gonna say cause if so gtfo of my thread.