What game are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hashtastic, Jun 21, 2016.

1. maybe the extra development time will mean less bugs!!! But its an UBIsoft game so probably not. Thats like hoping for a bethesda game to not have bugs, hah! The gall asking for a finished product!! lol.

I did just get into playerunknown battlegrounds. Such a simple game, but when played in fps mode with a squad, its a fucking blast. Best $30 I've spent on a game in a long, long time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GTA online is boring AF now bruh, it's all about money on there now I'm rank 307 and I own nearly everything the only fun thing to do is kill other players :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I wouldn't mind playing Biomutant when it comes to the PC

4. I need a new Far Cry game, played the shit out of the fourth instalment (didn't care much for Primal, it was a bit shit), so waiting patiently for that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Far Cry 5's enemies are going to be truly terrifying...American rednecks :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'm also awaiting Total War:Warhammer II, despite CA's shameless nickel and diming with this series...

7. Destiny 2 and the new Mount & Blade

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm looking forward to virtual reality gaming I want to get to the point where it's pretty much a vr headset realistic controller (gun controller for shooting games cockpit and steering wheel for car/plane games) and some kind of treadmill where you can run jump etc to move your character. However I'm not talking about full dive where your body is laying still that seems too creepy for me I want it to still be a game I can play and stop when I want to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Isn't there a remake of Elder Scrolls: Morrowind in the works? That.

10. Assassin's Creed Origins
    South Park: The Fractured But Whole
    Super Mario Odyssey

That's all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Far Cry 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2

• Like Like x 1

12. Thats already out isn't it lol

13. Is it? Not the MMO but a remake of the old school PC version. Though maybe the MMO version is closer than I realize to the original....

14. FIFA 18 currently downloading it dropped £60 for it because I'm lazy and cba to go out the house and buy a physical copy :laughing:

IMG_20170929_140956.jpg

15. I'm sure its out man I've got one of them on ps4 and the dlc for it is called marrowmind man

16. Not impressed so far personally. Broken and Shattered enemy troops will rally 6 7 8 times in a row. My cavalry spends 90% of most battles just repeatedly mowing over rallied troops otherwise they turn the tide of a guaranteed win. Really stupid, I mean I know its a game but what army in the history of the world has rallied after being shattered 5+ times in a row I mean come on...

17. I don't think shattered units are supposed to come back, I thought that's what shattered meant vs broken. I'm cool with the morale system because units having a chance to return adds more depth to the battles.

18. I know it's still pretty far away, but I'm excited for Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Agree Agree x 2

19. RDR2 is gonna be a sick game man, I hope they make the online like they did for RDR1

20. Yeah, I wish it hadn't got delayed, but the story and hopefully online will be awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1